• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Show tonight

Haha, they're doing the trivia question from the broadcast last night.

It sure as hell should be our super bowl. But I don't think I would go public with it.

"A loss is only a loss if you don't learn something from it."

I'm glad to know that we haven't lost all those games the past four years.

Who says we (and specifically [Redacted]) have learned anything from them? There's substantial evidence to the contrary

Interesting to me that Women's bball camp this summer is named after Coach Hoover. Men's camps are generically named. Not sure how long it's been like that.

"A loss is only a loss if you don't learn something from it."

I'm glad to know that we haven't lost all those games the past four years.

Every time he opens his mouth he is an embarrassment. Terrible ties, recruiting and coaching aside, Buzzdick has got to be the worst communicator in the history of coaching.

Sounds like I missed another rousing performance by Jeffy on the coach's show. Decided to watch Chicago PD (Sophia Bush is hot!!!) and L and O-SVU with the wife, that we had DVR'ed instead of listening to our beloved coach.

Back