• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Show tonight

Well thank goodness for the comedic factor, else I would've just wasted that hour of my life.

I tuned in briefly to confirm that he still can't pronounce "sophomore".

That's good. May need to pace himself.

Okay, so Bzzzz is tired of being asked about his road record, I say let's e-mail as many questions to the radio show tonight about the road record. wakeradioshow@gmail.com

What a prick to act insulted by the media asking questions about it when the asshole finally wins #2 on the road in almost 4 years!

Did you notice he refused to be interviewed after the vt game? Totally why. He is such a pussy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Players were hungry after the game and have classes to deal with. I'm sure we're the only school where hunger and academics are an issue.

Players were hungry after the game and have classes to deal with. I'm sure we're the only school where hunger and academics are an issue.

Seriously? We're like two weeks into the semester. What bullshit.

We're an elite team at defending the 3. LOLOL, no Buzz, our opponents are just missing wide open shots.

In the post game last night he called the GT game our Super Bowl. I was surprised there wasn't a thread about that.

Anybody else catch Bz's post game comments?

“I told them this game is over with, learn from why we lost this game,” the embattled coach said. “The most important thing is, everyone is going to take hits. Probably Syracuse is going to take a hit here at some point.

“It’s how you handle adversity that ultimately determines your destiny. What we have to do is. When that ball is thrown up Saturday at noon, we better be ready to play because that is our Super Bowl. We really need to refocus. This game is over with, let it go. Learn from it. Saturday is the most important thing.”

http://acc.blogs.starnewsonline.com...by-no-2-syracuse-now-will-they-learn-from-it/

So Georgia Tech is our Superbowl this year? I thought we already had our annual Superbowl with Virginia Tech?

I just noticed it about an hour earlier, as well.

"A zone is unique and different"

Yes, that was said.

In the post game last night he called the GT game our Super Bowl. I was surprised there wasn't a thread about that.

amazing that he just does not understand how ridiculous that sounds. then again we have a game the same week as the superbowl and he does struggle finding coherent things to say.

also i love that the wake website has a feature link touting the deacons in the nba. johnson, teague and walker all featured prominently. the poster boys for "1-2 and done" as well as a kid that was eventually dismissed from the team. #culture

Back