• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Show tonight

I am done. Embarrassed, Disheartened, just completely BUZZ KILLED.
Hate that I clicked that link.

Just when I think I can't hate Jeff [Redacted] anymore, he spews this utter bullshit. Please end this nightmare.

I'm done, too. The theme of the show was basically how hard it is to win away from home in the ACC. Reading between the lines, the athletic department creates a ready made excuse when Bzzz drops his last five road games and flames out in the ACCT.

"I told them to score. The play was designed to score."

Facepalm

I'm done, too. The theme of the show was basically how hard it is to win away from home in the ACC. Reading between the lines, the athletic department creates a ready made excuse when Bzzz drops his last five road games and flames out in the ACCT.

It was actually pretty funny given how he said he didn't want to talk about the road anymore and then they talked about it for the first 20 minutes of the show.

It was actually pretty funny given how he said he didn't want to talk about the road anymore and then they talked about it for the first 20 minutes of the show.

Makes me wonder if Ron had a talk with him this morning.

"I told them to score. The play was designed to score."

Facepalm

Wait, LOL, do we have plays that are not? We're damn good at those!! At least now we know what we work on in practice - the plays designed not to score. He is a fucking genius!! Extension now!!

Well the question was "was the Codi to Moto dunk a drawn up play or was it just a really good play by Moto?"

He said he told them to score and the play was designed to score. It was somewhat humorous.

NUMBERS WINS!!!

They said your name an ungodly amount of times in that 10 second spot.

Back