• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Show tonight

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Okay, so Bzzzz is tired of being asked about his road record, I say let's e-mail as many questions to the radio show tonight about the road record. wakeradioshow@gmail.com

What a prick to act insulted by the media asking questions about it when the asshole finally wins #2 on the road in almost 4 years!

First question:

"Hey, coach, this is SuperFanNumber99...thanks for taking my call...I mean answering the message I'm leaving for the show. Anyways, I was really impressed with the win last night over an underrated Virginia Tech team. I know Clemson and BC went into Blacksburg and got W's, but we'll be seeing them compete for the ACC title this year. How confident are you that we can win two or three more games, because that would be an amazing accomplishment here at Wake Forest?

PS Can you give me one of those really forced and awkward, 'and thank YOU for your support of THE DEMON DEACONS'? You're the best."

Bump. Don't forget to submit your questions on all things concerning playing the road to Bzzzz tonight starting at 7pm.

"Hey Jeff, I was particularly happy to see we matched the talents of UNCG and USC-Upstate (sans super savior Carter Cook I might add) and managed to beat a talented Virginia Tech team in Blacksburg. How will we build upon this program changing victory, and more particularly, how will the team avoid a let-down game against a bad Notre Dame team after getting so pumped up for our Super Bowl against the mighty Hokies?"

About to listen to this at 7. Just want to hear how many stupid things [Redacted] says.

Sounds like [Redacted] chewed McKie out prior to the game "we had a conversation, well it was mostly one way" of course he didn't say what the conversation was about, he just awkwardly paused and then talked about the game.

Sounds like [Redacted] chewed McKie out prior to the game "we had a conversation, well it was mostly one way" of course he didn't say what the conversation was about, he just awkwardly paused and then talked about the game.

Figures he would take credit for Trav having a good game.

"I thought we were building towards this win with the way we played at Pitt". You're kidding, right?

"It's hard to win on the road in the ACC". Every ACC team has a conference road win except for UNC and ND.

Back