• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Show tonight

Sounds like [Redacted] chewed McKie out prior to the game "we had a conversation, well it was mostly one way" of course he didn't say what the conversation was about, he just awkwardly paused and then talked about the game.

Trying to take credit for Travis's great game- riiiiiiiiiight. Gotta love the awkward pauses, a [Redacted] trademark.

"It's hard to win on the road." Is it Jeff? 44 ACC games this year, 19 road wins….43.2% of conference games have had road wins.

Oh my god...he's talking about Air Force and how he was .500 on the road while there.

Good god. This is rock bottom. We've hit it.

References a team from seven years ago that played well on the road. This is terrible. It seems he can't go more than five minutes without a break either.

References a team from seven years ago that played well on the road. This is terrible. He can't go more than five minutes without a break either.

He had so many one and dones at Colorado I guess and that's why he only won one road game there, lol!!!

Thanks for listening Numbers. I can no longer bring myself to do it. Imagine how Travis must feel. Day after day for four years having to listen to this guy and his weird pauses.

McKie: "It means a lot when you get yourself involved...the past few games I was just standing in the corner not doing anything."

Uh...yeah.

Did he just compare us to Creighton? Didn't they just roll Nova by hitting 20+ three pointers in a game? How are we building a team like Creighton? Where is our three point shooting next year?

I'm so sick of this BS. [Redacted] and Wellman live in some kind of fantasy world. We beat VA Tech not Nova.

I can no longer bring myself to even listen to our coach speak- the weird inflection, the pauses, it's too much.

What Travis is really saying, " I'm sick of playing for this dumbass, but I decided I might as well start trying again since I ain't got to deal with this idiot after about 6 more weeks."

Back