• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

Is there another person/entity that could investigate this? Does it fall under the scope of any Congressional committee? Seems Barr being the head of BOP should be reason for him to recuse.

We gonna talk about the paining of Bubba in Monica’s dress at Epstein’s crib or nah?

How cool would it be for the laughing gulls to teach pigeons to laugh as they shit on people?

the probability that Epstain [sic] was murdered is considerably greater than that he committed suicide aided by a medley of conveniently coincidental mistakes

the probability that Epstain [sic] was murdered is considerably greater than that he committed suicide aided by a medley of conveniently coincidental mistakes

I liked the comment that was along the lines of, "it's atrocious that he was murdered, but if he killed himself, it's almost as bad that we failed to prevent that."

love how your "joke" nickname is so bad you had to specify you're joking so people wouldn't think it's just a typo

jhmd used to make decent use of "[sic]"

i clamor for the days of even remotely engaging conservative thought on here

love how your "joke" nickname is so bad you had to specify you're joking so people wouldn't think it's just a typo

To be fair, it is probably the cleverest thing sailor has posted in the tunnels.

Not so sure I agree. Based on what we know, I think suicide is the most probably and that he was essentially allowed to do it by being taken off suicide watch, in a single cell, and was not monitored per policy. Now, there absolutely could be corrupt intent in allowing all that to happen, so I am not ruling out the possibility of a conspiracy.

Those days are gone. Trump exposed conservativism as massive fraud.

Please, let's not pull a "But GWB is such a great painter, he couldn't have been that bad of a president" with jhmd.

Back