• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeffrey Epstein

People still believe that Trump and Clinton aren’t on the same team?

Just a huge bummer. The only party winning by the Epstein death is Russian bots sewing chaos and driving a wedge between Americans.

Plenty of other ppl stand to win by Epstein dying?

Plenty of other ppl stand to win by Epstein dying?

They aren't really winning. They are just "not losing." Maybe they skate by without a trial or something to that effect, but the records that Epstein kept are going to be pretty damning as far as public opinion goes.

From what I've read, Epstein not only provided his "services" for politicians in both parties, but also numerous people in the entertainment industry (including major actors, directors, producers, etc.), corporate execs in large cities around the country, foreign leaders and diplomats (including a non-named but well-known Prime Minister of an unnamed country), and well-known attorneys like Dershowitz. No doubt there's plenty of wealthy and powerful men around the country who are breathing much easier right now.

From what I've read, Epstein not only provided his "services" for politicians in both parties, but also numerous people in the entertainment industry (including major actors, directors, producers, etc.), corporate execs in large cities around the country, foreign leaders and diplomats (including a non-named but well-known Prime Minister of an unnamed country), and well-known attorneys like Dershowitz. No doubt there's plenty of wealthy and powerful men around the country who are breathing much easier right now.

Prosecutors are likely next going to go after Ms. Maxwell. However, I'm guessing she's not in the US presently and has no future plans on voluntarily visiting the country. Maybe the most we can hope now is for prosecutors to issue a report based on all the evidence they're able to find.

BTW, which PM are you talking about? I've seen Prince Andrew's association with Epstein (and even after the 2008 arrest, which is really bad), but I haven't read of a PM being associated with Epstein.

Not to worry.

Presidential Protector-In-Chief Barr is all over this now.

Yep, the same dude overseeing the federal BOP.

Prosecutors are likely next going to go after Ms. Maxwell. However, I'm guessing she's not in the US presently and has no future plans on voluntarily visiting the country. Maybe the most we can hope now is for prosecutors to issue a report based on all the evidence they're able to find.

BTW, which PM are you talking about? I've seen Prince Andrew's association with Epstein (and even after the 2008 arrest, which is really bad), but I haven't read of a PM being associated with Epstein.

I can't remember the article to be honest, but it mentioned a "prominent foreign PM" or "former PM" (it may have been former PM) being involved with Epstein. I was assuming it was a UK PM, but the article didn't specify the nation or give a name.

Yep, that was indicated in some news this week.

“Well known” PM iirc.

I can't remember the article to be honest, but it mentioned a "prominent foreign PM" or "former PM" (it may have been former PM) being involved with Epstein. I was assuming it was a UK PM, but the article didn't specify the nation or give a name.

It's probably former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak.

I wonder why they didn’t search the US Virgin Islands home sooner. He was in custody for nearly a month. I figured they already searched all of his homes.

I wonder why they didn’t search the US Virgin Islands home sooner. He was in custody for nearly a month. I figured they already searched all of his homes.

At least some of his homes were owned by shell corporations some of which were owned by other shell corporations. It may have taken some times to go through that mess and get a search warrant that would provide evidence that would be admissible in court.

Back