• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Joe Biden, Football Hero?

Lying about a football team forty years versus lying about issues at EVERY campaign stop this year...hmmmmmmmm

Lying about a football team forty years versus lying about issues at EVERY campaign stop this year...hmmmmmmmm

Lying on a campaign stop versus lying about your vote on TWO WARS.....hmmmmmmmmmmm.

not to pick nits, but didnt biden lie about his voting record last week?

not to pick nits, but didnt biden lie about his voting record last week?

What's a couple of war authorizations between friends, amirite? I mean, it's not the BIGGEST national security lie the admin has told this year...

It's pathetic to compare something that matters to something that doesn't?

Breaking News: Joe Biden's war votes don't matter! The murder of a sitting Ambassador and three other Americans don't matter! Bump in the road!

It's pathetic to compare something that matters to something that doesn't?

And as a model of consistency, you never brought up Ryan's claim of a sub-3:00 marathon, did you?

So, the whole basis of the article is that it's not in a yearbook? That's some crack journalism there. My wife's grandfather ran cross country at Penn State. When I visited Penn State this summer, I looked at the old yearbooks when he was there, I was going to take a picture for my in-laws. He had no pictures with the team, was not mentioned. Yet we have photographs of him in uniform with the team, and on the course. This is the non-issues of non-issues. Some people have waaaayyyyy too much time on their hands.

Ryan has a litany of lies during this campaign cycle not forty years ago.

The yearbook pretty clearly says he played football and basketball intramuarls. Not to statutorily construe a yearbook, but intramural doesn't modify football, it modifies basketball.

Bottom line: not so sure he's lying.

Am I the only one that doesn't think this article establishes anything?

Seems like a weird lie to make up. According to the link, there's no kernel of truth. That makes me doubt that it's a lie. At least Ryan did participate in a marathon. I can't see why somebody would outright lie that they played football for four years if they had no link whatsoever to the team. Why would he say he came to Ohio U. if he was never there at all?

There is a reason this is on a Breitbart site, and not a respected journalistic site. And that is because no one cares.

Back