• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Joe Biden, Football Hero?

If Biden's a WR, Paul Ryan has to be Tight End...amirite?

I know you are being facetious, but there are some out there, perhaps on this board, who think that all newspapers and media outlets beyond Breitbart are liberal.

Not all. Most.

I know when I turn on the radio, all I hear is liberal blathering.

Radio "news"?

Is the New York Times parked outside of Ambassador Rice's house?

They lived at Scooter Libby's and he didn't even reveal Plame's name. Besides she wasn't a real spy and there weren't dead Americans.

Radio "news"?

Is the New York Times parked outside of Ambassador Rice's house?

They lived at Scooter Libby's and he didn't even reveal Plame's name. Besides she wasn't a real spy and there weren't dead Americans.

I really don't want to type this again, and I'm sure no one wants to read it again, but your incessant complaining of liberal media bias necessitates it.

Will you guys ever stop blaming the media for all of your troubles? All I hear on the radio is right wingers. The most successful political cable channel is a conservative one. Even the "liberal" cable channel's most successful show is fronted by a conservative, who makes no bones where he stands. Networks and leading news magazines are not owned by liberals. There are editorial writers on both sides in all major news papers. So I guess what we are left with is just daily news articles. So you are saying that news articles are factually inaccurate to further a liberal slant? You are paranoid.

I really don't want to type this again, and I'm sure no one wants to read it again, but your incessant complaining of liberal media bias necessitates it.

Will you guys ever stop blaming the media for all of your troubles? All I hear on the radio is right wingers. The most successful political cable channel is a conservative one. Even the "liberal" cable channel's most successful show is fronted by a conservative, who makes no bones where he stands. Networks and leading news magazines are not owned by liberals. There are editorial writers on both sides in all major news papers. So I guess what we are left with is just daily news articles. So you are saying that news articles are factually inaccurate to further a liberal slant? You are paranoid.

So you're saying there is no liberal media bias? While I agree that it is often overblown, to simply say that it doesn't exist is laughable.

I think he's saying there is a lot of bias in all directions.

So you're saying there is no liberal media bias? While I agree that it is often overblown, to simply say that it doesn't exist is laughable.

Which is why I didn't say that. So no need for you to laugh. PhDeac has the correct answer.

I think he's saying there is a lot of bias in all directions.

Sure there's bias but the majority of newspapers/tv stations are left leaning....because...journalists are mostly Dems. This is not even arguable.

Sure there's bias but the majority of newspapers/tv stations are left leaning....because...journalists are mostly Dems. This is not even arguable.

The journalists are mostly Dems, but the corporate owners are mostly Pubs. It evens out. Journalists may lean left in their personal life, but they do their damn job and keep bias out of their work for the most part.

People lie about their athletic achievements. Very few of us are anything special athletically. Biden shouldn't have said it, just like Ryan shouldn't have fibbed about his marathon time, but there are much more important things we should be talking about.

Newspapers? Local TV news? Unless you're posting from the 1970s, you're not making much of a point. Those are dying forms of journalism.

Why is there no longer any integrity? Why does everyone feel like they can say whatever they want with no regards to its accuracy?

There was never integrity. There are just more fact checkers.

The journalists are mostly Dems, but the corporate owners are mostly Pubs. It evens out. Journalists may lean left in their personal life, but they do their damn job and keep bias out of their work for the most part.

You don't see owners in the news room very often. Hell, you don't even see publishers that much. It's not like they're making edits to stories based on politics.

Back