• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Bolton would be a great candidate.

Wake was $6800 a year when I went there... the good old days. But that was conmensurate with a lot of private schools. Bob misses the boat on NPV.

And you're still awake at midnight? ;)

P.S. I tried, but they want me to spread the love around before adding to your rep.

And you're still awake at midnight? ;)

P.S. I tried, but they want me to spread the love around before adding to your rep.

Wake '83
MBA '98

What a long strange trip it's been...

And at 50 years old I can hang with the best of them. Old people need less sleep.

Wake '83
MBA '98

What a long strange trip it's been...

And at 50 years old I can hang with the best of them. Old people need less sleep.

My definition of old is subject to a near-annual amendment these days.

Dirk,

If you don't watch/DVR it already, check out both THE FIVE and RED EYE on FNC. I DVR them both and have them on in the a.m. when I'm getting ready. Red Eye is a fairly amusing analysis show in a format that doesn't take itself too seriously. The host does a monologue where he will take a (usually conservative) position a particular issue and tie it off with something like "...and if you don't agree with me, then you must be a racist/worse than Hitler/insert your own preferred dismissive here." He does it in a way to mock that tired yet perpetually deployed tactic from the left, but in reading some of the posts of this board (including Bob's which sent us down this path), it is amazing how fast they fall in line with his caricature.

Perhaps we owe Bob gratitude. As mother-peddaling-greedhounds, we got off light compared to other conservatives which range from "Racists", "Facists", "Idiots", "poor-haters" to "evil."

RJ put this on the impeachment thread.

Bolton has just said he would testify about impeachment if subpoenaed by the Senate. Could the killing of Soleimani have been an attempt to get Bolton to "forget" certain things if he testifies?

Some tremendous bkf posts on here

Some tremendous bkf posts on here

That he deleted because he guy Trump hired Bolton whom he says should be strung up and hanged Nuremberg style. But he’s totally not a hypocrite for voting for and supporting Trump. Nah.

This BKF post didn’t age well:

“ Do you think that they just pulled a switch and everything the Bush Administration did over an 8-year period just stopped & disappeared the day he left office? The Bush Administration is far from over. As long as the wars go on & the ill-advised tax cuts remain, the Bush Administration lives on. Maybe not all....but certainly the overwhelming majority...of the problems that Obama is struggling with are a direct result of eight years of disastrous government under Bush & the Republicans. Obama cannot reverse eight years of disastrous government in two years....particularly when the Republican Party is working against him in everything he does with an admitted goal of making sure he fails.”

Back