• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Collins

deacs1995

i gave at the office
Reaction score
@GoodmanESPN: Wake Forest picks up commitment from John Collins, source told ESPN.

m.twitter.com/GoodmanESPN

He does a great job not putting the ball back on the floor when moving to the basket.

Published on Jan 7, 2014
Here's a few clips of 6'8 junior John Collins. John attends Cardinal Newman High School in West Palm Beach, FL. He currently as interest from the Pac 12, Big East, WCC, Ivy League, as well as the ACC. John has nice touch around the rim. He does a great job sealing in the post. Has a nice face up game with a smooth jumper. Good footwork & good anticipation on blocking shots. Nice motor and an excellent rebounder.

Published on Oct 10, 2014
6'9 senior John Collins is one of the top recruits in the country. John attends Cardinal Newman High School in West Palm Beach, FL. He currently has offers from the Pac 12, Big East, WCC, Ivy League, as well as the ACC. John has nice touch around the rim. He does a great job sealing in the post. Has a nice face up game with a smooth jumper. Good footwork & good anticipation on blocking shots. Nice motor and an excellent rebounder.

Some comments describing JC's game.

Excellent news. Congrats to Manning and the staff. And welcome John!

We're going to be good again.

Wait until he gets some weight on him. The guy likes to play underneath and isn't afraid of getting physical.

Collins looks mad athletic for a big dude. Manning is doing work on the recruiting trail.

I think it says a lot when you set three target recruits and you get commitments from all three. None of these guys, to my knowledge, were fallbacks. This bodes extremely well for the future. Fantastic job by Manning and staff.

Back