• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John McCain has died

have some perspective. I posted a picture on a message board. I didn't kill any Iraqis.

have some perspective. I posted a picture on a message board. I didn't kill any Iraqis.

Neither did McCain. No matter what you want to say, he didn't have anything to do with those deaths...

You posted that picture to insult McCain and those who paid some respect to him and you know it. Don't Trump (lie) and say that wasn't your purpose.

RIP. It's not difficult for normal people to see when other humans have good intentions. I believe McCain had good intentions. And he suffered more than I could ever fathom and I respect and honor him for that. We will always have to coexist with people with whom we disagree. Much better to coexist with people like McCain than people like Trump, Lectro, and MHB, who just want to burn shit down.

You're better than VERY good...you are GREAT at EVERYTHING...in your mind...

To the man who handed me my diploma....a great public servant. I man who despite his imperfections, worked faithfully to represent his state and his nation in an honorable and wise fashion. He would have made a great president (no comment on his VP). He will be missed.

1kjig0.jpg

Presumably MHBDemon's self-portrait

Back