• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Wolford drafted (sort of)

Jim Grobe is the Defensive Coordinator/Inside linebackers Coach for the San Antonio Commanders. They play the San Diego Fleet tonight.

Waned to watch Grobe tonight but apparently there's no way in WS to watch that game?

Regular CBS is the Atlanta game for me. I'm pretty stoked about this. At least trying to be, but not happy about the regional coverage. Would like to be able to watch the San Antonio game.

just found out tonight that my neighbor growing up is the president for the Orlando team. Between that and John and Grobe in the league, I have more interest in this league than the NFL.

Wish this would be the league that outlawed punts.

San Antonio D looked pretty good from the little I saw. Knocked the QB’s helmet off.

Legends looking like the nfl team from Atlanta having no offensive line.

Wow, I would have never thought I'd ever see a Jim Grobe coached defense allow no TDs to a Mike Martz coached offense. The San Antonio defense was physical and had some playmakers in the secondary (4 INTs, I believe). Way to go Coach Grobe.

Anyone know how to watch Johnny Football tonight? NFL Network is showing Super Bowl classics on all night.

LOL. The XFL has great debut ratings too.

LOL. The XFL has great debut ratings too.

Yeah, I wouldn’t read too much into it. I did watch a good bit last night and some of the afternoon game and getting ready to watch John at 8.

Back