• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Wolford drafted (sort of)

Following a miserable SB probably didn’t hurt. Football fans wanted a palate cleanse.

Fitting they're showing the Super Bowl right before since John will be there next year

Loving the tempo. Also, pretty cool that every player has a 3 years $250k salary. They can leave at any time for the NFL. Good money for some of these guys. Wolford would be making way more outside of Football though.

Wolford with nice drive, including a 42 year old toss and a 8 yard TD pass.

Yeah it really did. Glad we can get another chance to watch him play. Top-3 all time favorite Deacs for me.

Hadn't thought where Wolford would rank for me; but he is certainly one of my favorites. I too am glad to see him play again. Hopefully in the NFL some day.

Hadn't thought where Wolford would rank for me; but he is certainly one of my favorites. I too am glad to see him play again. Hopefully in the NFL some day.

Definitely top 3 Wake QB for me. Venuto, Skinner, Wolford in no particular order.

Loving the tempo. Also, pretty cool that every player has a 3 years $250k salary. They can leave at any time for the NFL. Good money for some of these guys. Wolford would be making way more outside of Football though.
He would?

I don’t think he’ll want to hang it up until he gets a shot in the league, even if it’s holding a clipboard, which is most likely would be.
I don’t remember much about Wake Football before 1995...I’d put Ovie, Chris Barclay, Phonz, Camp, Wolf and Nikita as my favorite players that I feel like a really had good memories watching.

Back