• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Wolford drafted (sort of)

Wolford can't drop back and throw underneath. Getting out of the pocket or throwing deep cuts down the tips.

I don’t think he’ll want to hang it up until he gets a shot in the league, even if it’s holding a clipboard, which is most likely would be.
I don’t remember much about Wake Football before 1995...I’d put Ovie, Chris Barclay, Phonz, Camp, Wolf and Nikita as my favorite players that I feel like a really had good memories watching.

185c2a949820e7a73f72ed2849c5373f.jpg

Change these uniforms to black and gold and this offense would look very similar to Wake.

I think my 12 favorite WF players would be:piccolo; Hopkins; McDougal; Armstrong; Pace; Abbatte; Skinner; Moore; Proehl; Wolford; Carney; Dortch.

Yeah, I'm an old guy and have seen a lot of games.

Enjoying this more than the NFL. Best part is not going to commercials three times for every score/kickoff.

Are the officials NFL and/or college officials? I think I recognized the referee.

Enjoying this more than the NFL. Best part is not going to commercials three times for every score/kickoff.

Also, the players seem to be more emotional and excited to play. Kinda like college.

I’m guessing a lot of these guys haven’t gotten meaningful snaps in a game since college. On the opposite side, surprised to see Asiata and Oliver on Salt Lake.

Back