• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John Wolford drafted (sort of)

Looks like Wake and Wolford know how to come from behind to beat Memphis

3 to 1 TD to INT ratio through 2 games.

Not making excuses for Wolford but last night it looked like his b rated, replacement receivers ran some weak routes, some wrong routes, and created very little separation. Wolford still missed a few throws but I could tell based on his frustration a couple of times that his guys ran wrong routes.

AAF is fun to watch. I hope the league succeeds. Football year round is a good thing and getting to watch college players you've rooted for like John, who just missed the NFL by a small margin, still is a good product people can get behind.

Not making excuses for Wolford but last night it looked like his b rated, replacement receivers ran some weak routes, some wrong routes, and created very little separation. Wolford still missed a few throws but I could tell based on his frustration a couple of times that his guys ran wrong routes.

1st INT was on John...terrible throw. 2nd was clearly on the receiver.

The first INT was so bad that there had to be some kind of an explanation. Three defenders and barely a receiver in the area.

Watching the Atlanta/San Diego game. They are going to need to invest in away jerseys. I can't tell the teams apart.

Watching the Atlanta/San Diego game. They are going to need to invest in away jerseys. I can't tell the teams apart.

Ha ha - watched one play - and it looked like all 22 players had the same exact uniform on.

That game is unwatchable. Purple vs. dark purple.

One of his receivers is Josh Huff who was a promising young receiver for the Eagles before off field issues got him cut.

One of the picks was absolutely on Wolford. The other one he threw to a WR who thought it was a running play and trying to block the CB who intercepted it. I would put my money that Wolford was not the one to get the play call wrong.

One of the picks was absolutely on Wolford. The other one he threw to a WR who thought it was a running play and trying to block the CB who intercepted it. I would put my money that Wolford was not the one to get the play call wrong.

Coach said Wofford checked to a new play and WR didn't get the check. From watching the play, the check was late in the play clock and all of the receivers kept blocking - so it looked like Wofford's fault the WR missed the check (all of them did).

Coach said Wofford checked to a new play and WR didn't get the check. From watching the play, the check was late in the play clock and all of the receivers kept blocking - so it looked like Wofford's fault the WR missed the check (all of them did).

Wolford dropped some dimes in the 4th qtr. Also loved watching Hackenberg get creamed with the late hit in the EZ.

Wolford dropped some dimes in the 4th qtr. Also loved watching Hackenberg get creamed with the late hit in the EZ.

That was hilarious. That kind of hit would warrant a hefty fine in the NFL

The victory against UNCG was really impressive, in my opinion.

Back