• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JP Mundy on Banner

This is definitely worth a listen if you have 10 minutes. They start talking about Wake at 12:50.

I tweeted Swain and he said he was going to discuss it. My cell isn't letting me listen. What did he say?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

"If fans truly believe what is happening at Texas and Southern Cal somehow justifies their demand for change at Wake Forest, they're too far gone to be reasoned with at this point," he said. "They fail to see the inherent differences in expectations at each program."

This shit pisses me off. Forget fans being LOWF, the entire media is LOWF about us. Mark Packer, Joe Ovies, etc. Not to mention Ovies gets his talking points primarily from two or three Wake sources (TITSWF and probably these boards).

Agreed. But how can we criticize the media for having the EXACT SAME ATTITUDE as our leadership.

why do we have complete dolts like the stratt brothers and mundy trying to represent the fanbase

You better be kidding... If you're not kidding then, "I'dappreciateit" if you'd shut the hell up. It's time to lead, follow or get out of the way. Lead on Stratts!

Last edited:
Who the fuck is Joe Ovaries and why would he be qualified to comment on this?

Any updates for those that aren't listening?

Mundy is a fuckwad. When our signature program is women's volleyball we've got real problems. He can stick the condescending LOWF crap up his ass. Expectations? We may not be Carolina or Duke in hoops but we've always traded blows with the big boys and had success from time to time. And we did go to an Orange Bowl and didn't capitalize on it. There is no excuse for the state of our football and basketball programs and that is squarely on the shoulders of Premier Wellman.

who are these people that get you guys so riled up? mundy? packer? swain? i have no idea wtf these people are, who cares?

Thanks, its what I've been posting for awhile. JP seemed to be stuck in the LOWF mode. There is a solution to our problem and the '13 Grobe isn't it. He needs to find a different way and give the players hope in the scheme. The '07 Grobe would fit nicely right about now.

Thanks, its what I've been posting for awhile. JP seemed to be stuck in the LOWF mode. There is a solution to our problem and the '13 Grobe isn't it. He needs to find a different way and give the players hope in the scheme. The '07 Grobe would fit nicely right about now.

Only thing I would say is that it's worth pointing out that camp broke his hand in that Duke game and was also out for the Maryland game. I think we'd make a bowl if we had him in those games. But I would like to see some emotion out of him for sure.

Only thing I would say is that it's worth pointing out that camp broke his hand in that Duke game and was also out for the Maryland game. I think we'd make a bowl if we had him in those games. But I would like to see some emotion out of him for sure.

The fact that we were close to making bowl last year despite having one of the statistically worst offense and defenses in the country shows us the bar for this program should be higher.

Mundy is that mid-life crisis guy that continues to blog well into his 40s, right? I think that is all I need to know about that winner.

The fact that we were close to making bowl last year despite having one of the statistically worst offense and defenses in the country shows us the bar for this program should be higher.

Valid point and I don't disagree with that. I still can't believe we lost to Maryland who started a LINEBACKER at quarterback that day.

I don't think we had a chance in the last three games last year. The team had tuned him out. At the end, it was Camp and Whitlock calling guys out,not the seniors. Just look at the body language of the other players. It seems they reach a point of "here we go again", and it all falls apart. What was it that turned things around at Army? If Army took the lead with 4 minutes left in the 4th qtr, I'm not sure they would have come back (Unless they threw to the TE).

I don't think we had a chance in the last three games last year. The team had tuned him out. At the end, it was Camp and Whitlock calling guys out,not the seniors. Just look at the body language of the other players. It seems they reach a point of "here we go again", and it all falls apart. What was it that turned things around at Army? If Army took the lead with 4 minutes left in the 4th qtr, I'm not sure they would have come back (Unless they threw to the TE).

Definitely agree on your point about the end of last season. I remember watching the State game and Grobe saying at halftime "well we gotta do this and that and come out with more energy." What happens? State took the opening kickoff of the 2nd half to the crib and that was that.

Back