• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

Y'all aren't gonna kill me for coming out as mafia?

Bold strategy, but probably not going to payoff in the long run.

Jtp is it part of my role that I can't actually aa anyone?

It is isnt it

I just finished my lunch, warm salad and salt & vinegar potato chips. Went down well over a 2 hour period. I have become addicted to the make your own salad bar places.

tl;dr - I have no idea how to play this redwing/dwd thing.

I at first thought we can count them both as civs as if one is mafia, they'll have to kill the other name. But if one actually is mafia, I assume he'll be teaming more with mafia, and they'll just leave the other account open as a distraction. And wouldn't it make sense for redwing as mafia to claim aligned masons. Especially b/c mafia could then hit the civ mason and it would be clearing of redwing.

I'm coming to the conclusion that there is no real strategic way to play this and just accepting we're kind of getting screwed with him having two accounts and more information in the chance one is mafia.

I already told you that I am masons with Redwing. I was not specifically told alignments, but I could probably guess if I had to.

>mfw i have a posting restriction of 15 posts/day, and I'm already at 13 with a full overnight on the way

/looks jtp dead in the eye

This timing was ideal for a 4:30 first deadline. Now day 1 is going to just suck really hard.

There are no beaches in Kansas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it bad that instead of working, I am watching Jon Lester pick off tommy pham over and over?

Is it bad that instead of working, I am watching Jon Lester pick off tommy pham over and over?

Pretty sad a pro MLB player had to fake getting cancer for attention

Back