• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

This definitely is not angle shooting, its straight up cheating.
fun-vortices-fun.jpg

Gouda, how do you feel about the reactions to my posts? Specifically Toogs, Gooner, Tic and Tejas.

If one of RW/DWD is actually mafia, my top targets are Toogs and Gooner. Tic and Tejas behind that.

I think redwing should commit sepuku with a Frisbee

And I don't know about the rest. Not sure if RSF is stupid or dumbtelling by acting like he didn't read that stuff

Also I don't care, I'm in crested butte

I think redwing should commit sepuku with a Frisbee

And I don't know about the rest. Not sure if RSF is stupid or dumbtelling by acting like he didn't read that stuff

Also I don't care, I'm in crested butte
RSF did post and commented about the exchange. What post are you referencing?

Its not like we went over this specifically, multiple times. No cheating. Angle shooting ok, cheating is lame and makes game not fun

Meh. I don't think either of us are the ones keeping people from having fun. Besides, I told jtp that he should leave me out if this was going to be a real game.

I would have expected gouda to be a lot more angle-shooty - sorely disappointed. I was hoping to be amused this game, only redwing was funny and anonymous ruined that.

Longest day one ever, I'm not reading anymore posts until day 2

I was really hoping talking to people outside the game would be allowed. Or not forbidden.

Plan was to ping the people I thought were also civs and create a civ chatzy. Always a chance I accidentally invited a mafia but still would have been interesting.

I was really hoping talking to people outside the game would be allowed. Or not forbidden.

Plan was to ping the people I thought were also civs and create a civ chatzy. Always a chance I accidentally invited a mafia but still would have been interesting.

Got a little depressed that Knight and Chic aren't playing this game.

I was thinking it would be fun as mafia to try to team up with a civ and win as a twosome.

People don't know the difference between cheating and angle shooting

Shocker

Back