• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

I made the change to minimize data entry errors from field note books into computer spreadsheets. 7's written with a bar are less often confused with a 1 because some people write their one's with a little line at the top, like a 7 but not as long.

But what about Tironian ets? Adding a crossbar basically changed the world in the twelfth century for kinda the same reasons you describe.

Let's put Trump under oath about all of his accusers...

It would hilarious to see. I put the O/U at 99.5 for the number of cases of perjury Trump would be charged with.

But back to the topic, i don't even get wtf they're trying to say about these sevens. Are they saying because the sevens in the "Christmas 1977" don't match up with the sevens in the date in his signature that one of these was added years later by someone else? At least that argument makes sense, even if it is dumb. What's the "after so many years" argument?

My twos are different depending if they start the string of numbers or come in the middle.

My twos are different depending if they start the string of numbers or come in the middle.

Yes, yes. This kind of thing is very common, and that's why to do a proper analysis you need a great deal of text to examine.

Still, I don't know what these Moore bros are actually arguing.

Yes, yes. This kind of thing is very common, and that's why to do a proper analysis you need a great deal of text to examine.

Still, I don't know what these Moore bros are actually arguing.

I don't think they know what they are arguing either, but they probably know that this issues isn't criminal and that it will not be legally resolved prior to the election 12/12/17. They also know that Moore's supporters will believe almost any bullshit story he throws out there to cast doubt on this issue and so they are making things up to keep the donations rolling in and to keep the race alive for 3 more weeks.

I made the change to minimize data entry errors from field note books into computer spreadsheets. 7's written with a bar are less often confused with a 1 because some people write their one's with a little line at the top, like a 7 but not as long.

I don't use the crossbar for my own notes, but I do it if I'm writing it on a board, so it will be more obvious from far away.

Any tips for someone whose 4s get confused with 9s?

Does anybody use a slashed 0? I did for a bit but it wasn't natural so I stopped.

Retweeted Eric L McDaniel (@EricLMcDaniel):

Don't forget, much of the logic being used to defend Roy Moore was also used to defend R. Kelly

Around junior year of high school (to make you all feel old, that was less than a decade ago for me), I switched to the crossbar on all of my Z's. I used a crossbar on my 7's from 3rd grade (when we learned cursive) until around 8th grade (when I realized that my 3rd grade teacher was full of shit that we'd use cursive for the rest of our lives).

I also changed my signature recently because I care less now about people being able to read it and care more that you can tell that my initials start each line of squiggles.

That's how my does her signature. She hyphenated when we got married and the only thing she adding was the initial of our last name.

Thoughts and Prayers

If you think about it, it's kind of shitty that society has made women change their name for centuries. I'm not pro-hyphenating nor pro-keeping their last name, I'm what any bleeding heart liberal should be: pro-choice.

Back