• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

If you think about it, it's kind of shitty that society has made women change their name for centuries. I'm not pro-hyphenating nor pro-keeping their last name, I'm what any bleeding heart liberal should be: pro-choice.

Yep. I married a woman who already had an established career and reputation in her field. She choose to enhance her established name with mine. It's the "risk" you take marrying a successful woman.

Yep. I married a woman who already had an established career and reputation in her field. She choose to enhance her established name with mine. It's the "risk" you take marrying a successful woman.

:eek:rbitbuddy:

Hyphenated names are weird. Either keep your own or take his. But don't hyphenate.

Especially if you are Reggie Bush's sister and she marries a former Stanford basketball player. Her hyphenated name would be Haryasz-Bush.

Ffs. Alabama is such a joke.

Pastor Franklin Raddish of the Capitol Hill Independent Baptist Ministries, a nationwide church, told AL.com from his South Carolina home that the spate of accusations against men in politics, Hollywood and elsewhere was a "war on men."

"More women are sexual predators than men," said Raddish. "Women are chasing young boys up and down the road, but we don't hear about that because it's not PC."

Stories about women teachers having sex with boys are pretty common and it is frowned upon.

Unfortunately, that's a popular conservative perspective. They see federal efforts to reduce de jure discrimination as de jure discrimination.

Hannity and his rube fans will consider that a badge of honor...necessary and expected persecution from “liberals”, the price one has to pay to stand up for “conservative” umm...mythology or bullshitology.

As old rubes die off, will they be backfilled by younger rubes or will we hopefully see a long-term decline of rubeness?

As old rubes die off, will they be backfilled by younger rubes or will we hopefully see a long-term decline of rubeness?

some states just lend themselves to a never ending supply of rubes. I'm looking at you Alabama.

I used to think this, but it's actually me just keeping fewer and fewer rubes in my life.

As the world becomes more and more progressive, rubes are becoming even more rubish.

Hannity and his rube fans will consider that a badge of honor...necessary and expected persecution from “liberals”, the price one has to pay to stand up for “conservative” umm...mythology or bullshitology.

standing up for conservative rights!

I used to think this, but it's actually me just keeping fewer and fewer rubes in my life.

As the world becomes more and more progressive, rubes are becoming even more rubish.

Yep. More segregation between educated and less educated people. Two Americas.

Back