• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

sailor you are wrong. Moore preyed on 14 year old girls, it is not the same.

answer this sailor...

all of the allegations against Bill Clinton came after he ran for president, not before (Jones '94, and in fact that was the only one before almost the end of his second term (Willey '98)).

i do believe that would have changed things, as it should here.

you have the information before you vote, that makes you more culpable for ridicule. it is easy to look back and say 'same', but having knowledge before makes you deplorable.

Trump - 14 allegations, cheated on 2 wives (one wife said he raped her) that we know about, "gab the pussy", lawsuit he raped a 13 year old, "perk" of teen pageants is seeing them change...now, "nothing like prime pussy".

if you support Trump in any way you cannot even snub you nose at any sexual assault...UNLESS THEY ARE FUCKING 14 YEARS OLD? fucking twit

Last edited:
Sailor lives in a country where it’s probably legal to bang 14 year olds, puts them on his boat, sails out to sea and you know it’s about the implication.

Sorry, but we will enthusiastically allow Alabama and Mississippi secede. We can't let Texas secede because of the oil refineries and Austin. But there is literally nothing in AL & MS that benefits the rest of the 48 states in any way, and y'all are easily net takers when it comes to paying federal taxes and receiving federal dollars in aid. You can remain in the SEC if y'all want, though no one would notice if Ole Miss and Miss St left, and the rest of the country has Crimson Tide and Nick Saban fatigue.

Alabama has me...I'm a net benefit.

sailor you are wrong. Moore preyed on 14 year old girls, it is not the same.

answer this sailor...

all of the allegations against Bill Clinton came after he ran for president, not before (Jones '94, and in fact that was the only one before almost the end of his second term (Willey '98)).

i do believe that would have changed things, as it should here.

you have the information before you vote, that makes you more culpable for ridicule. it is easy to look back and say 'same', but having knowledge before makes you deplorable.

Trump - 14 allegations, cheated on 2 wives (one wife said he raped her) that we know about, "gab the pussy", lawsuit he raped a 13 year old, "perk" of teen pageants is seeing them change...now, "nothing like prime pussy".

if you support Trump in any way you cannot even snub you nose at any sexual assault...UNLESS THEY ARE FUCKING 14 YEARS OLD? fucking twit

+1000

Not exactly a newsflash, but Moore hangs with some pretty fucked up people (men).

https://thinkprogress.org/moore-study-course-vison-forum-135402ed8816/

“She’s not a warrior. She’s not a judge. She’s a woman. Created by God. Glorious in her place and in her conduct and in her role,” Einwechter says. “Nothing is said in scripture that supports the notion that she is qualified or called to be a civil magistrate.”

The Jake Byrd bit on Jimmy Kimmel where he went to the Roy Moore rally was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. What a bunch of rubes.

what is being ridiculous is you for missing who is being compared with whom and what with what

hey if you're telling me that the church is no better than clinton sycophants then i agree. i just thought that the church was supposed to be better than that.

hey if you're telling me that the church is no better than clinton sycophants then i agree. i just thought that the church was supposed to be better than that.

You have to have faith in the church.

After watching that, I really think we need Moore in the senate.

Back