• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Judge Moore accused of sexually assaulting/pursuing underage girls in his 30s

Hold on let me get this one straight...the guy who rails against elitism and champions the populist cause (as a former Goldman banker and media executive) is now making fun of Joe Scarborough for not getting into Harvard and Georgetown?

1. If you didn't learn by sophomore year that you shouldn't put others down for going to a lower ranked school, you're a classless piece of shit.

2. Know your fucking audience.

3. Bannon is a fraud.

4. If you're really going to play the asshole "I went to Harvard" card to impress some Alabama voters, make sure your target didn't go to the University of Alabama.

Last edited:
Hold on let me get this one straight...the guy who rails against elitism and champions the populist cause (as a former Goldman banker and media executive) is now making fun of Joe Scarborough for not getting into Harvard and Georgetown?

1. If you didn't learn by sophomore year that you shouldn't put others down for going to a lower ranked school, you're a classless piece of shit.

2. Know your fucking audience.

3. Bannon is a fraud.

4. If you're really going to play the asshole "I went to Harvard" card to impress some Alabama voters, make sure your target didn't go to the University of Alabama.

Bannon went to VT, so yes... Clearly a fraud.

I spent a couple hours at our town Christmas parade handing out candy with Doug Jones stickers attached and people actually refused to let their kids have any because it was Democrat candy. Some people fucking hate Democrats, where as if a teenager girl is hot enough...

It would appear that some people fucking hate republicans, too.

I am not afraid to admit that, but I'd would definitely vote for a Republican over a pedophile liberal and I'd be super fucking pissed if the DNC gave six figures to a gay and Muslim hating, sexual predator just because he supports single payer.

I fully admit that I thoroughly dislike the Republican Party and what It stands for, especially to have allowed Donald Trump into office and likely an alleged pedophile into the Senate tomorrow.

With Moore everyone focuses on the pedophilia but he has a laundry list of deplorable view points. Thing is a lot of those deplorable view points are the unspoken position of many republican voters.

I know it's Alabama, but when people said "If it was anyone else other than Hillary, I wouldn't have voted for Trump" I never believed them for a second. Jones doesn't have a single thing against him, and Republicans are still finding justification for voting for a bigot.

You can't say you have morals and vote or support Moore. He thinks Slavery was better than today; that being gay should be illegal; that in a country based on freedom of religion no Muslim should be allowed to be in Congress; that sex with a 14 yo is OK and other un-American and immoral things.

But some voted for and supported a self-admitted serial sexual assaulter (with victims confirming his actions), serial thief (with 100s of verdictsd proving it), a self-admitted pervert who thought it was his right to see naked and half-naked teenage girls (with confirmation from his victims); a person who found guilty of racial discrimination on multiple occasions and much more.

Vote for Kasich or the turtle or Jeb or even Carson or many others, but you have intentionally given up any ability to say you have morals if you have for or supported either Trump or Moore.

Not trying to burst anyone’s bubble but Moore is Not a pedophile. He’s a guy who had the hotties for teens and took advantage of the vulnerable.

However, pedophilia is clearly defined here. Doesn’t make Moore any better. He’s a peeve who uses his power and position to take advantage of young teens, one 14 and the rest 16 and older.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...9ae238-cb21-11e7-aa96-54417592cf72_story.html

Not trying to burst anyone’s bubble but Moore is Not a pedophile. He’s a guy who had the hotties for teens and took advantage of the vulnerable.

However, pedophilia is clearly defined here. Doesn’t make Moore any better. He’s a peeve who uses his power and position to take advantage of young teens, one 14 and the rest 16 and older.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...9ae238-cb21-11e7-aa96-54417592cf72_story.html

Roy Moore is a child molester. Fine?

to be fair, if a single democrat would vote as they should for tax reform, the pubs wouldn't have to vote in Roy Moore.

20wyym.jpg

I know it's Alabama, but when people said "If it was anyone else other than Hillary, I wouldn't have voted for Trump" I never believed them for a second. Jones doesn't have a single thing against him, and Republicans are still finding justification for voting for a bigot.

TITCR

to be fair, if a single democrat would vote as they should for tax reform, the pubs wouldn't have to vote in Roy Moore.

The tax reform bill is crap. Only republicans can continuously vote for crap, as shown in the last two years.

But yes, blame your lack of morals on the Democrats.

Ahh, yes, Roy Moore is the Democrats Fault.

We should have learned the lessons of 2016. You refuse to suck off the rubes, and they will elect shitty people. If we don’t learn this lesson now, imagine who they find that’s worse than Moore !

Back