• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Julius Caesar Mafia - MAFIA Takes Scalps

I had you as special because you were talking about specials when nobody else was. I had chaos because he posted exactly on the deadline and said that he had been reading for 12 minutes. He was clearly concerned about dying and he wasn't on my team. I can't remember my reasoning on redwing but I said after day one I thought he was special. i think tejas deserves the credit for nailing nonny, pretty sure he brought him up first.

I can't believe tejas lived to the end. Everyone seemingly forgot about the roleblocker role even though ryala brought it up with his dying post. tejas balled outrageous the entire game, well done to him. i did all my good work in chatzy but tejas was in thread MVP.

Manning at the end was impressive. I respect the work to get the logical picks. The reasoning on the doofus clear was ironclad, had I been at a computer I might have switched off of him.

Thanks for running rommy, cool game.

AKA luckbox

Can we discuss what an utter failure Nonny was at pegging Tejas? No longer can he be called Tejas' daddy.

Who did he give the powers to? If Tejas actually received the power, it's a double-fail.

I got the jk. Didn't use it. Got caught RB knight so I said I used it

Yeah that was a little lucky but pretty solid. You had knight completely snowed

Sure. The jk definitely saved me. Knight was right though, a mafia holds it a civ uses it. He just didn't consider that I had it but didn't use it

Lololol

Not luckbox when we literally night one in chatzy said Gouda, chaos, rw and nonny are specials

And they all were. And we killed you all by day 4

I don't know about the reasoning on the other 4 but the talking about specials thing was total luck Dont be simple

I've thought the deac vs. non-deac dynamic is not as important as others do. I have a list of who I'd want dead and there's no relation to origin.

In game I agree but in captains choice I definitely wanted to pick someone not usually associated with me.

I don't know about the reasoning on the other 4 but the talking about specials thing was total luck Dont be simple

You were one of maybe two people that mentioned specials day one. It's not like there was a big conversation about it and we picked you out of all the noise.

You were one of maybe two people that mentioned specials day one. It's not like there was a big conversation about it and we picked you out of all the noise.

Yeah I'm not arguing that. Just saying it wasn't alignment related. I was talking about the game being broken and ruined, then went and looked at the OP once jtp kept up the gooner nonsense. I didn't even read it until right before I made the brutus comment.

if this game is going to ever be re-rolled, make it clear that the decius hit on caesar is a vig hit that can be blocked

Rolllll it again. Gouda you host so I can shit post in your thread after I die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also tim has been the best player by far over last 4-5 games. I think his troll job a few games ago awoke something in him

Back