• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Julius Caesar Mafia - MAFIA Takes Scalps

Does this game give me any respect where people might listen to me?

believe-in-yourself-and-there-will-come-a-day-when-others-will-have-no-choice-but-to-believe-with-you.jpg

First comment on that had me rolling knight. "I'm not into boys"

somebody run a game with whatever teams make the sweet 16 + bill raftery as an IC for next monday - weds

If y'all lose to Xavier then you have some issues. They don't have their PG and have been awful the last month.

If y'all lose to Xavier then you have some issues. They don't have their PG and have been awful the last month.

We've been awful the last month too.

Wisconsin gave the country the blueprint on stopping our offense, and at the same time our very good defense toook a massive dump and hasn't recovered.

If we aren't hitting 3s we will lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also failed to mention, Mark Turgeon is our coach.

He allows 10 point leads to evaporate with out calling an appropriate time out.

He doesn't make half time adjustments.

He plays random ass shit line ups before every media time out to get his guys extra rest

He doesn't know how to beat a zone defense

I'm not sure what form of offense he runs. High ball screens and the weave 5 feet beyond the 3 point line... is that an offense?

His teams can't rebound.

Heckuva nice guy though!

Wisconsin gave the country the blueprint on stopping our offense, and at the same time our very good defense toook a massive dump and hasn't recovered.

Exactly the thing you'd think a long-time bitter rival would do.

Like clockwork.

I think Turgeon checked every box from my complaints earlier in the thread

Like clockwork.

I think Turgeon checked every box from my complaints earlier in the thread

I had Mary winning two games but switched after your review

I missed one pick yesterday. Had Vtech over Wisconsin, thinking back on it that was a bad pick.

Back