• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Just got a little inside scoop about last night.....

Didn't the AD come up with that name during one of their Meet the Baby Deacs videos?

It is not a made-up story. It happened. It was unmistakable. Saw it with my own eyes.

ETA: might have just been one of them. I don't really remember the details as it was, what, 5 months ago. Didn't really think it was a huge deal at the time and still don't. Just disagrees with the "We got your back" narrative that you're spouting off.

Then it probably wasn't malicious. College kids jokingly flip each other off all time. Go to any fraternity house.

There's a big difference between attempting to interpret the facts from afar and actually knowing the facts.

Then it probably wasn't malicious. College kids jokingly flip each other off all time. Go to any fraternity house.

There's a big difference between attempting to interpret the facts from afar and actually knowing the facts.

There's also a big difference between flipping someone off when they are in close proximity and flipping someone off when you're in the stands and they're on the field.

Just wanted to say that giving the finger is not necessarily a bad thing. I used to do it quite a bit back in high school. By the time senior year rolled around, when I gave the finger it was received positively more often than not.

lol are you kidding right now? yes, im sure if the team was flipping off buzz on the court, it was out of brotherly love. you know (skip to :58):

Something tells me Michigan fans during the Fab-5 era didn't have to debate whether or not flipping off teammates was an act of fondness or not. Call it a hunch.

Back