• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Just watched Tyler Lewis

Anyone who vaguely compares Tyler Lewis to Steve Nash is insane. First, Nash is 4-5" taller than Tyler. Next Nash is, and always has been, an outstanding outside shooter. Tyler never has been. Nash is brilliantly quick. Tyler's speed and quickness are decent.

As to Stockton, all of the above (only 2-3" taller) and a very good defender (Tyler's weakness).

Tyler is a nice player. But seriously.

I think we will be very happy with the way this plays out.

CMM is very good. Glad he's coming to Wake.

Lot of people downplaying Tylers shooting, he's really come around this summer with his shot. Not like he's Rondo in the shooting department or anything. Both schools are going to be really happy with the guys they are bringing in. CMM is a stud.

Wasn't coming here, ever.

Coach Craig Dawson did wonders with Tyler's game and brought him to the ACC level. The kid is another John Stockton--Steve Nash in the making.

NC State has them a great one & UNC/Duke will wish they had offered.

wut? have you seen the PGs we have in the pipeline? Lewis is great, but Paige and especially Britt would eat his lunch

wut? have you seen the PGs we have in the pipeline? Lewis is great, but Paige and especially Britt would eat his lunch

...which is why I think TL made a mistake when he chose State. Not saying he should have picked Wake because I think we have a great recruit in CMM, but he is going to always be in the shadow of a dook or unc guard...and everybody knows how much ESPN and the media love to drool over the guards at those schools.

Back