• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Justified on FX

Sepinwall and Feinberg at Hitfix.com really like the first few episodes of this final season.

Good opener. Things look like they are going to be really dark this season.

Apparently the actor who plays Dewey Crowe had other obligations and agreed to be in the first episode to "resolve" his character. Not the way I pictured Dewey going out.

Good episode last night. Like the introduction of the Choo-choo character, and his initial interaction with Raylen - the "I'm not following you" bit.
Boyd and Raylen have a scene together.

My wife gives the :thumbsup: to shots of Raylen in his jeans:
Me: "He's wearing those jeans, ain't he?"
Her: "I wasn't going to say anything, but...damn!"

So yes, guys, girls think that way, too.

Ava has really stepped up her game this season. Wow! Can't believe there isn't more discussion of this. :eek:

Choo-choo makes his train-related exit. I'm going to miss him. He was a good villain.

Raylan has great line: "Wonderful things can happen when you sew seeds of distrust in a garden of assholes."

Have loved this show since the beginning but to be honest the final season has been very underwhelming for me so far.

This year is only about the season long story arc. Earlier seasons had episodic plots and season arcs.

I'm feeling good about my prediction that this season will end the same way the pilot did - with a Raylan/Boyd showdown with Ava on the side holding a shotgun. They've warmed up the Raylan/Ava relationship.

They have been dropping major hints this season that Raylan does not survive this one.

I'm starting to think Boyd sees the writing on the wall, realizes he has enough information to entice the Feds into a deal, sells out Marcum and then he and Ava go into Witness Protection and start that new life they keep talking about.

The thing I'm going to miss about this show more than anything are all the great characters. Sam Elliott has had three compelling henchmen already.

that new bad guy with the bid scene in the diner with the guy with the hat is awesome

I wonder if they will revisit what happened at the diner. I assume he bought that chicks thong for $100? It seemed like that is what he was doing there at the end....

Back