• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kaepernick being investigated for alleged sexual assault

Come on guys. That is not the point I was trying to make. I think if it actually occurred he should be hung BY his balls. All I was saying is that he hasn't been convicted yet.

You're making the same assumption but in different terms that you're asking others not to make.

Come on guys. That is not the point I was trying to make. I think if it actually occurred he should be hung BY his balls. All I was saying is that he hasn't been convicted yet.

Or everyone who gets fucked up and makes a mistake says it is rape because they don't want ruin their reputation and could careless about the other person involved.

So I had a James moment. I apologize. Let's move on.

Is it possible that stratt used the quotes around the word victim not to convey sarcasm - like many of us, myself included, initially suspected - but to convey the alleged nature of the victimhood in question? "Victim" thus equating to "alleged victim" in his sentence.

A foolish blunder, but certainly preferable to the alternative.

I love reading deadspin when something like this happens. On one hand they're desperate to protect athletes but on the other they're part of gawker and share offices with Jezebel.

These boards can be so goddam schizophrenic.

Unless something new has come out in the past hour or so no one has been accused of sexual assault of any kind so far. All she knows is that she woke up in the hospital with hazy/no memory. The thread title is probably more unfair to Kaep than stratt's post is to the "victim". I put victim in quotations, not because I don't think she's telling the truth, but because based on the police report, it isn't even clear whether a crime actually occurred (other than the bong hit).

They talked for a while and she mixed some drinks for all of them and gave them shots. Advised that they told her that in order to drink the shots she had to "hit" the bong which contained marijuana.They sat down, talked, and watched the basketball game. She started to feel light headed and went to a bedroom to lie down. [Redacted] took off her jacket and jewelry. Mr. Kaepernick came behind her into the bedroom and started kissing her. She advised they were kissing (mouth) and Mr. Kaepernick started to undressed [sic] her. She got completely naked. Mr. Kaepernick told her that he was going to be right back and left the bedroom. They did not have sex. [Redacted] advised that she was in bed naked and Mr. Patton and Mr. Lockette opened the door and "peeked" inside. She told them "what are you doing? Where is Colin?"; "get out!" They closed the door and left. She cannot remember anything after that.
[Redacted] woke up in a hospital bed and doesn't remember how she got there or who transported her to the hospital. [Redacted] advised that she has had a sexual relationship with Mr. Kaepernick in the past.

If we really want to see how this board feels a victim should be treated, let's dig up the Gary Clark/Today show thread. Apparently we were all a bit less progressive a few short years ago.

The board bitch? Okay.

I think the fat in your head, tired of sqeezing out all of your hair, is now working on whatever brains you have left. Go eat cocks with your mom you fucking redbird.

If we really want to see how this board feels a victim should be treated, let's dig up the Gary Clark/Today show thread. Apparently we were all a bit less progressive a few short years ago.

Uhh...that was investigated by Wake and by police and no crime was found to have been committed. Not at all the same as referring to someone as a "victim" before that process has been allowed to play out.

Uhh...that was investigated by Wake and by police and no crime was found to have been committed. Not at all the same as referring to someone as a "victim" before that process has been allowed to play out.

..and in this particular case, no crime has even been alleged yet, but everyone seems pretty sure that there is a victim.

The board bitch? Okay.

I think the fat in your head, tired of sqeezing out all of your hair, is now working on whatever brains you have left. Go eat cocks with your mom you fucking redbird.

Proving my point. You even sound like a bitch.

Last edited:
..and in this particular case, no crime has even been alleged yet, but everyone seems pretty sure that there is a victim.

Feel free to post the quotes... All I see are people saying it's absurd to simply assume she's making shit up to get a paycheck. The preemptive shaming of women who step forward in cases like this is absurd.

If sexual assault is inevitable you might as well relax and enjoy it. Amirite BKF?

ETA: This is a reply to Racer's post.

The only thing known for sure is the police report, which I have quoted verbatim above.

She poured shots for everyone and she took a bong hit.
She got naked with Kaep, but didn't have sex with him.
She passed out, woke up in the hospital and didn't remember how she got there.
Told police she had a previous/past sexual relationship with Kaep.

The police have termed it s "suspicious incident" and are investigating.

That's it.

I don't know what happened, and if she was sexually assaulted I will happily help string them up by their balls and throw rocks at them, but in this case there hasn't even actually been an allegation of a crime at this point. If she woke up alleging rape, the victim/non-victim conversation would be very different. In this case she woke up alleging she didn't remember shit other than that she didn't have sex with the person accused of sexual assault in the thread title.

Thus, its a weird story and so far this is a weird thread.

Last edited:
Back