• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kaepernick being investigated for alleged sexual assault

I think he did it.

Cut off his nuts and send him to prison.

As is your reply, since it had nothing to do with your allegation that everyone on this thread is pretty sure that there's a victim

Fair enough, I misunderstood your question.

My post mostly had to do with folks jumping on stratt for his quotation marks around the word victim.

He put victim in quotation marks for very different reasons that I would. He appears to think this is an attempt to get a payday. I would put it in quotation marks, for now, until I actually see an allegation that a crime occurred. Given what is publicly known right now, I obviously don't think the decision to put the word victim in quotation marks at this point in time deserved the moral outrage that it received.

With that, I am going to leave this debate behind. I'm probably doing a poor job of explaining my point and I am starting to get lumped in with the weirdos so I am better off just sitting the rest of this one out.

Proving my point. You even sound like a birch.

birch2.jpg

Birches be crazy.

Pre-marital sex, bong hits, and binge drinking.

Might wanna start reading that scripture you have tatted all over your arms Colin.

Why was she taken to the hospital? I don't see any mention or explanation for that...?

I hope they didn't take a page out of Darren Sharper's book.

who needs to date rape someone they already have banged that came over to drink and get high with them?

weird story

big question is will they interview this chick on the today show 2 years later for "her story"

I feel that this board has a lot to say regarding the crime of rape because we have been getting raped by the AD for the past four years so we are well educated in the matter.

Back