• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kai Homeless Hitchhiker Hatchet Man NSFW

If true seems like he might have a temp insanity defense, provided he killed the guy as soon as he woke up. If he waited a day or two he is fucked.

On Tuesday Kai posted this on his Facebook page:

what would you do if you woke up with a groggy head, metallic taste in your mouth, in a strangers house... walked to the mirror and seen come dripping from the side of your face from your mouth, and started wretching, realizing that someone had drugged, raped, and blown their fuckin load in you? what would you do?

https://www.facebook.com/yodhehwawheh

Obvious answer: query Facebook fans about what to do.

He also has this, um, quite unique tattoo on his face now. Not gonna be too hard to track him down.

h831E838B

that was the biggest cock he ever caught, bro.

in 2 days he only got as far as Philadelphia before being arrested.

On Tuesday Kai posted this on his Facebook page:

what would you do if you woke up with a groggy head, metallic taste in your mouth, in a strangers house... walked to the mirror and seen come dripping from the side of your face from your mouth, and started wretching, realizing that someone had drugged, raped, and blown their fuckin load in you? what would you do?

https://www.facebook.com/yodhehwawheh

Holy shit, this story gets more and more insane.

That being said, say Kai's story is 100% correct and some old, rich gay dude drugged and rapped him. Kai woke up the next morning, figured out what happened, and then killed him with his hatchet. Would you convict him as a juror? Because I don't think I would, mainly because I'm not sure I wouldn't have done the exact same thing.

Sounds like they're using crowdsourcing to fund a billbo... I mean, his legals fees.

Holy shit, this story gets more and more insane.

That being said, say Kai's story is 100% correct and some old, rich gay dude drugged and rapped him. Kai woke up the next morning, figured out what happened, and then killed him with his hatchet. Would you convict him as a juror? Because I don't think I would, mainly because I'm not sure I wouldn't have done the exact same thing.

I agree a jury conviction will be difficult. Women relate to date rape; men to homophobia. AND the victim is a lawyer, like they're not a scourge on society. Who knows how many other victims like Kai there were? Do they have the "he needed killing" defense in NJ? Did Kai "get medieval" like in Pulp Fiction?

Kai doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who will sugarcoat his story on the stand. If he murdered a man, he's probably going to jail.

Back