• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kai Homeless Hitchhiker Hatchet Man NSFW

I was hoping this was going to be on here - got sent it yesterday. Amazing...

K.A.I.

Kai has more soul than most of you spoiled privileged cocksuckers who were lucky enough to grow up with families who loved you will ever have!

I don't know about soul or privilege or family love, but the little shit probably gets more stoner-hippie-beach-chick ass than anyone here.

Was anybody here criticizing him? Seems like everybody thought he was awesome

No one criticized him because he did an awesome thing and was fucking funny. If that hadn't happened and most posters saw Kai while strolling down the street I think we fail to appreciate the humanity in people and the hardships they may have been through, myself included.

I don't know about soul or privilege or family love, but the little shit probably gets more stoner-hippie-beach-chick ass than anyone here.

That was my thought watching the singing on the beach video. The "smash, smash, SMASH" video opened up the world of starfuckers in general to him, at least for a few weeks.

Oh and I found the Songified version disappointing. Not saying it sucked, but I've always found Gregory Bros. work to be top notch, not just "pretty good" and that's the rating I gave this new one.

Back