• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

no. you are always an asshole. there are plenty of other assholes on this board, but none of us are so bad that we are restricted to a single thread.

you understand this, right?

Understand what? I don't see those as inclusive. It's obvious that if I was a Wake Forest grad I would have been treated differently. I believe that's even been said from time to time in posts, though I couldn't tell you when or by whom. Sorry, I'm not an alum, and not about to make any apologies for that (if I was going to have gone to any ACC school, it would probably have been Virginia -- knowing what I know now about myself maybe Syracuse as well among the future ACC). Seeing what many of you are like makes me even more glad I'm not an alum. Not sure I've ever seen a group of people with a more inflated view of themselves.

But good going to the board mods and a few assholes on turning a former fan of Wake Forest sports away from the Deacs. I'll probably end up giving my WF shirt to Salvation Army...guessing that won't be a quick seller either.

One mistake you make is assuming that I hold this board in the same regard as other people in my life, and treat them the same. That would be far wide of the mark.

jamesda -- last I checked, Dino was after Prosser, who I really liked and am glad got to coach a major conference team. He grew up not far from where I did, and it's nice to see a guy start at the bottom and be able to make it most of the way to the top. And an awesome guy at that. But blaming Prosser's death for Wake being terrible now is frankly in poor taste, not to mention factually inaccurate.

Kanho, you're an asshole, and you've ramped up the assholeness lately. Embrace it.

But blaming Prosser's death for Wake being terrible now is frankly in poor taste, not to mention factually inaccurate.

This is the dumbest thing I've every read on this board. Skip Prosser's death directly lead to the current state of Wake Forest basketball. There can be no denying this. I'm not even going to try to explain this. If you don't get it, there is no reason to try to explain it.

Understand what? I don't see those as inclusive. It's obvious that if I was a Wake Forest grad I would have been treated differently. I believe that's even been said from time to time in posts, though I couldn't tell you when or by whom. Sorry, I'm not an alum, and not about to make any apologies for that (if I was going to have gone to any ACC school, it would probably have been Virginia -- knowing what I know now about myself maybe Syracuse as well among the future ACC). Seeing what many of you are like makes me even more glad I'm not an alum. Not sure I've ever seen a group of people with a more inflated view of themselves.

But good going to the board mods and a few assholes on turning a former fan of Wake Forest sports away from the Deacs. I'll probably end up giving my WF shirt to Salvation Army...guessing that won't be a quick seller either.

One mistake you make is assuming that I hold this board in the same regard as other people in my life, and treat them the same. That would be far wide of the mark.

jamesda -- last I checked, Dino was after Prosser, who I really liked and am glad got to coach a major conference team. He grew up not far from where I did, and it's nice to see a guy start at the bottom and be able to make it most of the way to the top. And an awesome guy at that. But blaming Prosser's death for Wake being terrible now is frankly in poor taste, not to mention factually inaccurate.

Which explains why you signed up an alternate account from which to post.

No it is accurate. We were forced to hire Dino who was a terrible choice to keep a class that wasn't worth it. The timing of Skip's death really hurt as well. Dino was a terrible coach albeit better than what we have now.

I am willing to bet everyone here wished we would have just let that class go.

Wake didn't have to hire [Redacted] to replace him. He's the reason Wake is where it is now...not Gaudio. But they could have canned Gaudio after his first season too. Imagine if they'd done that and hired, for example, John Groce (who started at Ohio in 08-09)?

Which explains why you signed up an alternate account from which to post.

That was just so I could post on the politics board during the election. Though I did accidentally use it in this thread a time or two...no one seemed to catch it. Even was in a reply to dv once. Figured it would get found out for sure then...it wasn't until basically I gave myself up because I didn't really care to have the nick after the election that folks caught on, and even then some people were guessing wrong. Pretty funny.

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/201...-low-again-for-acc-title-game-c-usa-down-big/

For the second straight year, overnight ratings hit record-low levels for the ACC Championship Game.

Saturday’s Florida State/Georgia Tech ACC Championship Game drew a 1.4 overnight rating on ESPN, down 18% from Clemson/Virginia Tech last year (1.7), and down 30% from Virginia Tech/Florida State in 2010 (2.0).

The 1.4 overnight is the lowest in the history of the ACC Championship Game (dates back to 2005).

Florida State/Georgia Tech was outdrawn head-to-head by Texas/Kansas State on ABC’s “Saturday Night Football” (3.3) and the Wisconsin/Nebraska Big Ten Championship Game on FOX (2.5).

In other conference championship action, ESPN2 drew a mere 0.5 overnight for Saturday’s UCF/Tulsa Conference USA Championship Game, down 84% from Southern Miss/Houston on ABC last year (3.1). Friday’s Northern Illinois/Kent State MAC Championship Game drew a 0.9.

The top college football game of the weekend on ESPN or ESPN2 was Saturday’s Noon ET Oklahoma/TCU game, which earned a 2.5.

(For the record, the SECCG got a 10 rating...the last 3 times Alabama's been in it they've been 10 or above)

That was just so I could post on the politics board during the election. Though I did accidentally use it in this thread a time or two...no one seemed to catch it. Even was in a reply to dv once. Figured it would get found out for sure then...it wasn't until basically I gave myself up because I didn't really care to have the nick after the election that folks caught on, and even then some people were guessing wrong. Pretty funny.

You were banned on 10/20. Don't give yourself too much credit.

More than would watch Wake Forest and Kansas.

It's obvious that Kansas is not gonna be a big TV draw almost regardless of the opponent. Doesn't change the fact that two Big 12 regular season games outdrew the ACC and Big Ten championship games.

I'm sure Pitt and Syracuse will fix everything though.

You were banned on 10/20. Don't give yourself too much credit.

And this is significant why?

I had been intentionally avoiding certain posters and specific topics with certain posters until just before then because I knew they had a good chance of outing me. It wasn't really surprising who eventually did.

But eventually, I didn't really care. Nothing new was really coming up anyway. I didn't really care who actually won the election but every post I made someone claimed I did. My main goal and hope was for Johnson to get the most votes of any libertarian candidate ever. And it happened, though barely. It's distressing how much control the corporate media has over the people of the country. It's even more distressing to think about much more they USED to have!

Look at that board right now...it's a waste. I'm not missing anything at all. There are tons of interesting things happening inside the Beltway and out, but it's the usual bitchfest over there.

Yep. You clearly aren't upset about not being able to post here. That's why you stick around and made another account in order to post here.

It completely adds up. Good point.

Back