• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

hahahaha. Go on, Shoun. Go on, son. Have a good time.

Last edited:
I don't know why you insist on using names other than board names. It's pretty low. I don't see a whole lot of other people around here doing it. It seems generally that even if people know each other, they stick to maintaining anonymity on the board.

I think it's pretty lame that anyone even bothered to try to find out my real name, as if it matters here.

Which explains why you signed up an alternate account from which to post.

Could I ask you kindly to prevent DV from using any of my identifying or personal information on the board, or posting pictures, videos or my likeness on the board?

I saw you banned someone for posting a link to personal information...I don't know the details of that, but I would appreciate some consideration to prevent gross invasions of privacy and misuse of said information. I'm already uncomfortable enough with someone giving the info to him, and how they got it in the first place.

Little surprised he hasn't shown up lately given Liverpool's recent uptick.

Hopefully not tempting fate

Whatever happened to this guy?

He pretty much vanished once people saw a picture of him and he was revealed to look like a librarian instead of the raging bull of a man he pretended to be when behind his keyboard.

This board has so many catfish, you could feed wrangor's entire congregation at the church fish fry

#babyjebusout

Hey DV7...eat a bag of dicks.

Take him out in the first 10, eh? Off after 45, eh? More like blew your fucking mind.

Worst thing is you don't even give a shit about England. All you wanted was for Suarez to be injured. Well fuck you. Look at the hero now.

Suarez = WARRIOR. Don't ever fucking forget it motherfucker.

Was really nice of Liverpool's Sturridge and Johnson to set Rooney up for a goal that not even he could miss. Pretty much all the Everton and ManUre players were trash. Rooney shouldn't have even been in the game -- terrible decision by Owlface. There's a reason why Rodgers was playing diamond the second half of last year. Apparently Owlface didn't know what it was. And no idea how you bash one one off the bar (not even the post) from like 18 inches out.

At least Liverpool's players (most of the functional portion of the England side) will be rested going into friendlies.

Btw, did you notice that every player on either team that is contracted to Liverpool played in the game? Plus the possible future LFC player. Must have been nice for Rodgers to be able to see his team train together at the World Cup haha.

Couldn't have happened better that Suarez is the one that fucks Liverpool and it's FA after they fucked him over so bad.

Garra Charrua, bitch.

Suarez crying in the postgame. That's what a group stage game against England meant to him. Fucking Willis Reed out there, even put the same number of shots in the net. ;)

Love that guy. Would want him on my team anytime, would never want him on the other team. Just the type fans love.

And no idea how you bash one one off the bar (not even the post) from like 18 inches out.

--Other way around, obvious. Still comical. Then hit a free shot from 10 yards the only place the keeper could stop it...Should have had a hat trick and been the England hero, but he stunk as usual. But he certainly was proud of himself for his tap in.

Brasky I have been lurking during the WC because you all are occasionally interesting -- particularly DeacMan and vadi. Their insights on players outside Western Europe are of particular interest.

I wasn't going to post until I saw dickvision basically wish for an England player to injure Suarez, purely for selfish domestic league-related reasons no doubt since we all know dv don't give a fuck about internationals. Then to see him perform the way he did, and Rooney to have his cherry popper served to him on a platter by outstanding play from two Liverpool teammates...well it was all just too perfect.

The icing on the cake was that when Suarez went off, another Liverpool player went on, reaching critical mass. YNWA.

I was actually rooting for England but it's hard not to be happy for Suarez and if England can't beat that Uruguay team with Suarez at like 60%, well they weren't going anywhere anyway.

DeacVision7 is actually the most patriotic American on the boards. He's always like FREEDOM THIS and JINGOISM THAT. It's nuts!

Maybe but he wasn't hoping for Suarez to go off for any England national team related reason...that's my point. Was just because Suarez is an LFC player he hates.

Even the one bright spot for a Man U player was so obviously engineered by LFC talent that it's impossible to ignore. They simply put him in a position that not even he, as adept as he is at screwing up in World Cups, couldn't miss.

Back