• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Fuck Luis Suarez. Racist, cannibal cunt.

Did you read the Wright Thompson article? I thought it was award-worthy. Didn't sugar coat anything about Suarez, but gave a lot of illustrative background.

That functional part of England's team.

I'm guessing it is Rooney's fault that England are basically out?

And LOL at you coming back here after this match and calling me out. Deary me.

Porque tu eres negro!
Porque tu eres negro!
Porque tu eres negro!
Porque tu eres negro!
Porque tu eres negro!
Porque tu eres negro!
Porque tu eres negro!

That functional part of England's team.

I'm guessing it is Rooney's fault that England are basically out?

So what a guy gets beat for a header and it's his fault that two centerbacks combined couldn't deal with the threat behind him?

If Rooney had been better than shit, he'd have had a hat trick and England would have won. So pretty much, yes.

It's never their fault!
It's never their faulllllttttt!
Always the victims
It's never their fault.

Wasn't a bad strike for a guy rushed back that wouldn't last more than 45 minutes, was it?

Should have poisoned a pizza like they tried to do to Jordan.

Did you read the Wright Thompson article? I thought it was award-worthy. Didn't sugar coat anything about Suarez, but gave a lot of illustrative background.

You mean that one where it is uncovered that at 15 years old Luis Suarez hit a referee in the face and made him bleed all over the place?

The same guy that has, while a professional footballer, bitten opponents twice on the pitch.

The same guy that has been proven to have racially abused a fellow player.

Excellent player, but a total piece of shit human being.

It's never their fault!
It's never their faulllllttttt!
Always the victims
It's never their fault.

Ah the class we've come to expect. Straight to shit talk of Hillsborough.

Hey fuckwit...it really wasn't their fault. We know that now.

Wasn't a bad strike for a guy rushed back that wouldn't last more than 45 minutes, was it?

Should have poisoned a pizza like they tried to do to Jordan.

I thought it was poor goalkeeping by Joe Hart, honestly. He stays big and doesn't go to ground so early and the ball smacks him in the chest.

If a player gets sent off with a red card I get that the other team has to play a man down and the player is also suspended for the next game. But Greece won't have to play with a missing player in the next game will they, they can replace him?

Ah the class we've come to expect. Straight to shit talk of Hillsborough.

Hey fuckwit...it really wasn't their fault. We know that now.

That song isn't about Hillsborough, numbnuts.

That song didn't even start until the Suarez/Evra racism affair. You know, the one where Liverpool pretended like their player that racially abused another player was somehow the victim??

You mean that one where it is uncovered that at 15 years old Luis Suarez hit a referee in the face and made him bleed all over the place?

The same guy that has, while a professional footballer, bitten opponents twice on the pitch.

The same guy that has been proven to have racially abused a fellow player.

Excellent player, but a total piece of shit human being.

Cantona, Giggs, Keane, Rooney...all have done worse since they became Premiership players -- either on or off the pitch.

Suarez has had a couple of bad incidents that didn't result in any real harm to anyone, and no one has ever disparaged anything about him off the pitch.

So...whatever.

Made you look like a total ass today. Take him out in the first 10 minutes...England couldn't have taken him out with an M16.

Back