• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Once I'm satisfied that idiots are no longer posting foolishness on this thread, then I can go away and not give a shit about this trash board like I did for quite a long time before.

Not a single post on this thread for over a month and you came back and posted on it. Just wanted to point that out.

Now that I've replied again to this thread... you are good, right? I hope I fulfilled all your dreams with this post.

Not a single post on this thread for over a month and you came back and posted on it. Just wanted to point that out.

Now that I've replied again to this thread... you are good, right? I hope I fulfilled all your dreams with this post.

Someone has to be the counter to your bullshit on the other threads.

Keep making excuses for being obsessed. You claimed you would never even check these boards again after the World Cup. Yet...here you are. Interesting.

Why did they put these two Championship-caliber sides on TV again?

I swear Man U is so bad it's not even fun to watch them with schadenfreude in my heart anymore. The only suspense was whether or not Burnley would score.

But Man U gets a crucial road point in a six-pointer against a fellow relegation battler.

Someone has to give the truth equal time.

But don't fear, I'll be gone soon enough. Busy fall, and plus like I said this is just getting boring. It's not even like people don't know Man U are shite now.

Saw someone yesterday with a Man U shirt in town. Evra on the back. Mem'rieeeeeeeeeeees...of the days we left behind...

Andrew Beasley ‏@BassTunedToRed 16m
United have now gone 253 minutes without a goal in all competitions...

...against nobodies. Van Gaal is truly a tactical genius.

I suspect I won't be posting in about a week when this fall gets going.

Besides, siff is really picking it up on the PL thread.

Hopefully someone will step it up with regard to outing your complete and utter shite analyses, but then the state of the Man U team really should just about to do that...all the shit you've talked the last few years about how great they are and their academy boys and blah dee blah...well the proof is on show now. And you come off looking like complete shit.

Have a nice day, I'm off to watch some proper footballers.

Last thing: Anyone that had Man U in the top 4 should have their football commenting privileges revoked, because clearly they understand nothing about the sport.

i almost wish kanho would talk about college football but i wouldn't want to talk about clint tricket either

i almost wish kanho would talk about college football but i wouldn't want to talk about clint tricket either

He'll be better, but still expect an ass kicking today from West Virginia native Nick Saban's juggernaut.

I do feel pretty confident that WVU would be able to beat UL Monroe this year though.

Oh man too good not to share...

united_transfer_venn_v2-FINAL.jpg

Wow just saw that Clawson's old team gave up 59 to Western Kentucky. So you've got no offense at Wake, and a guy that obviously can't recruit a defense as the new coach. Good thing Grobe left him something to work with.

Hey you Mongolian fuck MY TIDE is about rape the living fuck out of you couch burning inbreds. Dana might want to starting drink now, because he's gonna have the fucking shakes by midway through the second quarter.

Refs had to give you a garbage first down to let you get a 2 score lead again.

26 point favorites and gotta get favors from the refs. Ridiculous. Gotta beat two teams at once.

WVU definitely looking a lot better than last year. Guessing having a healthy QB makes a difference.

Back