• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

We both know that you are lying. I actually have access to the mod forum, you do not. Nobody is buying into your nonsense. Although it is pretty funny.

Some country we live in huh, Hoji-man? They say innocent until PROVEN guilty, but something tells me Jerry Sandusky isn't gonna be able to go catch a matinee of the Muppets Movie this weekend. And meanwhile, you're trapped in here sorting through conspiracies like a possum in a trash can. There's no such thing as up or down anymore, just cobwebs and moonpies.

We both know that you are lying. I actually have access to the mod forum, you do not. Nobody is buying into your nonsense. Although it is pretty funny.

Funny because I just got confirmation from still another mod that he was not included in the decision.

I'm wondering if there was even a quorum now.

And another refused to answer the question, telling me there's probably something to hide there as well.

All quite interesting.

And another refused to answer the question, telling me there's probably something to hide there as well.

All quite interesting.

Interesting that you take "stop being a piss ant" as anything other than a shut the fuck up you idiot.

KA, you are a piss ant. You want transparency? If it were up to me, you wouldn't have access to the Internet anymore. Stop menstruating on the message boards every week, you're wasting tax dollars. Go contribute to the war effort somehow.

KA, you are a piss ant. You want transparency? If it were up to me, you wouldn't have access to the Internet anymore. Stop menstruating on the message boards every week, you're wasting tax dollars. Go contribute to the war effort somehow.

I am not wasting any tax dollars. I can't even post on the board at work.

Other than that, classy post. Still waiting for a real, factual answer from you in PM.

I am not wasting any tax dollars. I can't even post on the board at work.

Other than that, classy post. Still waiting for a real, factual answer from you in PM.

Fuck off, clown. Actual real, factual answer: yes, we took a vote. I wish more of the other mods supported my stated desire to report you to your commander for a mental health check. In lieu of that, stop bringing your crazy here.

Oh, and every single day I work I contribute to the war effort from right here in North Dakota. Directly. Through that thing you don't want me to have access to.

Weird, that. If you were to successfully deny me access to the Internet, I wouldn't be able to do that which you implore, which I am already doing.

It's a puzzle inside a riddle inside a conundrum.

Just pull the plug on him. Nobody will care at all or think this place is like DS.

Fuck off, clown. Actual real, factual answer: yes, we took a vote. I wish more of the other mods supported my stated desire to report you to your commander for a mental health check. In lieu of that, stop bringing your crazy here.

You should know this would be a horseshit exercise anyway.

Pointless. Unless you're an alcoholic, beat your wife and/or children, or get into bar fights, nothing's gonna come of it. You'd just be doing it to cause trouble for me, and frankly I don't think anything would come of it.

I've seen instances where commanders sent letters with incoming troops basically saying all the trouble they got in and what dirtbags they are and the new leadership almost invariably says "meh, I don't give a shit, I'm gonna judge the guy on what I see". So you think what some anonymous schmoe from a message board says is gonna matter. As long as it's not a message board for the executive board of Second Mile, I highly doubt anyone's gonna give a shit.

Obstinate troll is obvious. We means the mods. For all further questions, please refer to the Mods Disclosure Forum, under your thread.

The mods meaning all mods, or just some of the mods, or just the mods that happened to be around at the time.

I already know that not everyone was aware before the action was taken, so you can drop the lie on that.

You should know this would be a horseshit exercise anyway.

Pointless. Unless you're an alcoholic, beat your wife and/or children, or get into bar fights, nothing's gonna come of it. You'd just be doing it to cause trouble for me, and frankly I don't think anything would come of it.

I've seen instances where commanders sent letters with incoming troops basically saying all the trouble they got in and what dirtbags they are and the new leadership almost invariably says "meh, I don't give a shit, I'm gonna judge the guy on what I see". So you think what some anonymous schmoe from a message board says is gonna matter. As long as it's not a message board for the executive board of Second Mile, I highly doubt anyone's gonna give a shit.

I'm willing to bet I'd be rather convincing. Feel free to post or PM me your command's contact info, I think you need help.

Back