• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

can you briefly summarize what this thread is about, because I looked at a few pages and couldnt make any sense of it, but you obviously understand what's up

Its gotten off topic a few times, but basically its about Mark Schlabach being a hack.

Its gotten off topic a few times, but basically its about Mark Schlabach being a hack.

Thanks. I thought from a few pages I scanned that it was a bit more than that. Appreciate the reasoned response.

Thanks. I thought from a few pages I scanned that it was a bit more than that. Appreciate the reasoned response.

LOL pwned.

It hasn't been about that for a long time.

Can't believe everything you read.

Basically, if you want my (nearly) daily dose of awesome over this board, you have to come here.

LOL pwned.

It hasn't been about that for a long time.

Can't believe everything you read.

Basically, if you want my (nearly) daily dose of awesome over this board, you have to come here.
Somehow, confining you to your own thread because of your incompetence gave you an even more elitist view of your own self-worth.

I can't even begin to understand how your fucked up brain works.

I can't even begin to understand how your fucked up brain works.

I'm sure after I'm gone scientists will try to figure it out for the purposes of replication with an eye toward improvement of the species.

Evolution can use a little push every now and then.

Yeah except Eustachy can coach.

I'm not so sure that's true. He has been past the first round of the NCAA tournament exactly once in his career.

Besides, a large part of my "Eustachy lite" comment is for Gaudio's off the court issues.

I didn't make it up. And you know I didn't make it up? Why are you so committed to the cover story.

I know what happened, I know how it happened, and I know the nature of the roundabout way you all are claiming you had a supermajority in favor of what was done. And I know at the time the move was made, you didn't.

I don't know what else to say. I guess people will choose to believe or not believe. But, if they don't believe it, there's another set of questions to which they'd have to have adequate answers in order to be logically consistent.

I guess we do know we have at least two mods that think they're amateur psychologists though. Are you gonna write a letter to my commander too? hahaha.

1250596627FullofShit.jpg

but that is ok because everyone on this thread especially me we all
images

I'm not so sure that's true. He has been past the first round of the NCAA tournament exactly once in his career.

Besides, a large part of my "Eustachy lite" comment is for Gaudio's off the court issues.

Eh that was a long time ago. People deserve second chances. It's really not like he broken any laws, he just got drunk in a poorly chosen location.

It's not like he's been in choice spots to win big. Larry has the best record in Iowa State history and is one of only two coaches to ever win a conference championship there.

He's the guy that got Utah State's winning ways started. Won the league there 3 times in 5 years.

Southern Miss is a terrible program historically. Their big achievement is an NIT title in 1987. Under Eustachy they've had 96 wins in the last 5 years. Pretty sure that's the most since they moved up to D-I.

That said, my choice would be Boals out of everyone I listed. Everyone just raves about the guy.

Was connected with the Fresno job but I wonder if he knew better than to work for Tom Boeh.

I imagine after Ohio State wins 30+ games this year that he will get some strong interest from better programs than Fresno.

I just wanted to drop in and say "Go Liverpool."*

This applies from 11am to 1pm tomorrow only. Otherwise, I consider them a load of murdering cunts.

So umm UNLV??

Lon got them back on track. I expect Rice to do well there, and be a lifer. Hope he gets them all the way back...Tark's teams were fun.

Couple of tough road games in early Dec. at Wichita, at Wisconsin.

I'm willing to bet I'd be rather convincing. Feel free to post or PM me your command's contact info, I think you need help.

Dear Colonel So and So,

Greetings from the Internet! I am a moderator from a Wake Forest message board. No, not Lake Forest...

One of your men, Pfc. Kanhoji Oliver is misusing government resources and is in serious need of a mental evaluation. Plus, I hear he lights couches on fire.

Yours truly,

Capt. IrishSlim

P.S. I have included a complimentary copy of my book.

:p

Dear Colonel So and So,

Greetings from the Internet! I am a moderator from a Wake Forest message board. No, not Lake Forest...

One of your men, Pfc. Kanhoji Oliver is misusing government resources and is in serious need of a mental evaluation. Plus, I hear he lights couches on fire.

Yours truly,

Capt. IrishSlim

P.S. I have included a complimentary copy of my book.

:p

Sounds about right, only you have me in the wrong service and the wrong pay grade for that service. Also, I don't misuse government resources by posting here because I can't log in at work. Finally, burning a couch is a felony now in Morgantown, so that game has been shut down. Regrettably so.

However, your post really does capture the absurdity of what IrishSlim is suggesting.

I think the mere fact that he thinks it would make a difference is telling. I don't have the training or education to make any judgments as to one's mental fitness, so I'll leave the experts to decide, if indeed there are any experts in this field present on the board.

Is it not a handball when the ball goes off your shoulder? Thought that was part of the arm.

Liverpool have now profited from 3 own goals this season, a league high they share with Fulham.

Back