• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

The mods meaning all mods, or just some of the mods, or just the mods that happened to be around at the time.

I already know that not everyone was aware before the action was taken, so you can drop the lie on that.

Enough for a supermajority, piss ant. Like all of our decisions here.

I'm willing to bet I'd be rather convincing. Feel free to post or PM me your command's contact info, I think you need help.

If you are that motivated, you can find out on your own. Really shouldn't be that hard if you have a clue. If you don't, then you don't deserve for your opinion to mean anything anyway.

I think this would be pretty freaking hilarious, personally.

Never mind, just reviewed the info I have. I think I already know.

And it's you.

Never mind, just reviewed the info I have. I think I already know.

And it's you.

Foul-Bachelor-Frog-CRUMBS-IN-NEC-7.jpg

I really dont understand why this thread is 22 pages long.

Are you seriously this committed to arguing something that you just completely made up?

You have fucking issues.

I always enjoy a good boards bout, but I'm done for the night. I'll finish with the same thing I've PMed you multiple times, KA.

Seek mental health counseling. All snark and jokes and quips aside, I honestly think you need it.

Are you seriously this committed to arguing something that you just completely made up?

You have fucking issues.

I didn't make it up. And you know I didn't make it up? Why are you so committed to the cover story.

I know what happened, I know how it happened, and I know the nature of the roundabout way you all are claiming you had a supermajority in favor of what was done. And I know at the time the move was made, you didn't.

I don't know what else to say. I guess people will choose to believe or not believe. But, if they don't believe it, there's another set of questions to which they'd have to have adequate answers in order to be logically consistent.

I guess we do know we have at least two mods that think they're amateur psychologists though. Are you gonna write a letter to my commander too? hahaha.

I always enjoy a good boards bout, but I'm done for the night. I'll finish with the same thing I've PMed you multiple times, KA.

Seek mental health counseling. All snark and jokes and quips aside, I honestly think you need it.

As I asked in PM, state your credentials on which such an opinion is formed.

I didn't make it up. And you know I didn't make it up? Why are you so committed to the cover story.

I know what happened, I know how it happened, and I know the nature of the roundabout way you all are claiming you had a supermajority in favor of what was done. And I know at the time the move was made, you didn't.

I don't know what else to say. I guess people will choose to believe or not believe. But, if they don't believe it, there's another set of questions to which they'd have to have adequate answers in order to be logically consistent.

I guess we do know we have at least two mods that think they're amateur psychologists though. Are you gonna write a letter to my commander too? hahaha.

Wow. Just... wow.

Good luck with your bedtime story. Cheers.

Speaking of the military, you know what's amazing? You see all these homeless Vietnam vets reduced to begging and they look like they have absolutely no other belongings, but they always manage to hold onto their camouflage jackets. You ever notice that, Hoji?

Last edited:
can you briefly summarize what this thread is about, because I looked at a few pages and couldnt make any sense of it, but you obviously understand what's up

Just stick with I'm awesome, and you should be good.

Just stick with I'm awesome, and you should be good.

Ok, so it is about nothing of any importance. Thanks. I wont bother with it any more. I was just curious since so much effort had been invested.

Back