• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

El Oh El at you acting all butt hurt over somebody cussing at you.

Oh I don't care at all. Just pointing it out. It's really the knee-jerk assumption that I was wrong and lying about it that is more telling. You lack a shred of objectivity where Man U is concerned, and it was obvious there.

And now for something completely different...Kenny Dalglish being awesome.

Well this just seems terrible.

Sweden international set for Liverpool FC talks tomorrow

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/...-tomorrow.html

Kristoffer Nordfeldt has revealed that he is having talks with Liverpool tomorrow.

The Swedish goalkeeper once attracted interest from the likes of Ajax and Borussia Monchengladbach but has been without a club since leaving IF Brommapojkarna last year.

(snip)

Doni's impending departure will pave the way for Nordfeldt's potential arrival with the 22-year-old's goalkeeping attributes likened to Manchester United and Spain stopper David de Gea.

----------

Good God let's hope not.

Here y'are. Now fuck off.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/kuyt-winner-rises-above-the-bile-and-mediocrity-3002971.html

"There were other incidents: police were investigating claims that a man was captured on camera making monkey gestures at Manchester United fans and United fans sang merciless chants about Hillsborough, whilst content that they were on the high moral ground."

I just did some research and Dion Fanning, the man that wrote that match report, is a Liverpool supporter.
Doesn't make the claims all the sudden false, but that does diminish them being from an "independent" source.

In an earlier edition of the story it had also included the lies that United supporters were arrested for spitting on the Hillsborough memorial, and the Merseyside Police refuted those rumors.

United supporters have sung those terrible songs in the past, tho, so maybe they did this time, but I hope that they did not and focused all the anti-Liverpool chants on the man that says racist things to a black player.

Good for Didi Hamaan.

mattslaterbbc Matt Slater
Talked to ex-FC Wacker midfielder Didi Harmann earlier, he said #LFC handled Suarez affair badly & Evra was clearly the 'victim'..

It was definitely Didi Hamann, by the way. No idea who that fella Harmann is.

I just did some research and Dion Fanning, the man that wrote that match report, is a Liverpool supporter.
Doesn't make the claims all the sudden false, but that does diminish them being from an "independent" source.

LOL. You clearly know nothing about journalism. I guess you probably think Doug Doughty isn't an independent source on the ACC because he went to U.Va. too. The Irish Independent isn't a vapid British tab. I'm guessing research = "visited Republik of Mancunia".

(snip)

United supporters have sung those terrible songs in the past, tho, so maybe they did this time, but I hope that they did not and focused all the anti-Liverpool chants on the man that says racist things to a black player.

Let's hope they were focused on that black player getting his ass torched by t slow white Dutchman for the winning goal too. Maybe they saw Suarez's celebration too...awesome. His kid is so cute too. What a beautiful mixed race family they have.

j1Sx1.gif

Good for Didi Hamaan.

Talked to ex-FC Wacker midfielder Didi Harmann earlier, he said #LFC handled Suarez affair badly & Evra was clearly the 'victim'..

It was definitely Didi Hamann, by the way. No idea who that fella Harmann is.

And the Internet's negative impact on spelling continues unabated. 1 out of 3 ain't...well actually it is pretty bad.

I don't care about his spelling errors that he corrected. Not sure what your point is there, but whatever.

Suarez's daughter is indeed cute. Too bad her father is a prick that bites and shouts racial abuse at opposing players.

Didi Hamaan is spot on about how LFC have done themselves no favors with how they have handled this situation. I would be embarrassed if I supported them.

I don't care about his spelling errors that he corrected. Not sure what your point is there, but whatever.

That you can't take a cue and spell it right yourself with the word right in front of you.

Suarez's daughter is indeed cute. Too bad her father is a prick that bites and shouts racial abuse at opposing players.

Blah blah blah. Everyone knows the difference of opinion and counterargument available to anyone that wishes to take it. The FA had no such interest though. Oh well, hopefully the other players' confidence will be built by having knocked City and Man U out of cups without him inside of 72 hours.

Didi Hamaan is spot on about how LFC have done themselves no favors with how they have handled this situation. I would be embarrassed if I supported them.

Why, because they supported their player? What should they have done, called their player a liar and thrown themselves on the mercy of the FA, which would have made absolutely no difference? Well I guess you could say that anything they would have said to defend him to the FA was futile anyway, since anyone could see the FA was dead set on what they did. IMO they're terrified of a return to the 80s between this and the Terry thing and so they tried to make an example out of the guy that's not an England captain.
-------
From last week:
Silva spark: Manchester City midfield star can unlock Liverpool defence, says Didi Hamann
--------
Oops.

Not sure if Hamann has it in for LFC now since he wants to be manager but will never be or what the deal is, but it seems he's gone Manc. Appreciate his work for the club, but he can fuck off now.

And so can you. Everyone is tired of talking about this, except seemingly you because you seem to get some kind of sick thrill out of it. Suarez is back after next match. Anyone in the media continuing to bring this up is merely sensationalizing, and that includes Hamann.

Huggins just got a T for talking to his own player.

After what happened Saturday in Syracuse, this is not likely to go well. He just called a timeout for the sole purpose of getting in a ref's face.

Apparently Huggins was yelling "Truck you've been making that mistake for 4 years"...and the ref apparently thought he said um...something else.

WVU can't get out of the Big East fast enough.

Two games in a row the refs have completely rooked the Mountaineers. Guys tonight need a mannequin to show them what verticality is. What a joke. Kilicli got hammered on every shot.

I think that's 2 goals, 2 assists in the last 5 games for Andy Carroll?

And back to back matches with goals for Kuyt.

No room for Suarez now, he'll have to come off the bench. :plos:

John Terry to stand trial AFTER the Euros. What a shock.

Complete joke. No excuse for why it takes that much longer for him than Suarez. And he's getting a trial in a real court rather than the FA's kangaroo court.

The real racism involving Suarez is in how much differently he was treated. Obviously a double standard for people that are English and people that are not.

Disgraceful. English citizens everywhere ought to be ashamed at their country's sham of a system.

John Terry to stand trial AFTER the Euros. What a shock.

Complete joke. No excuse for why it takes that much longer for him than Suarez. And he's getting a trial in a real court rather than the FA's kangaroo court.

The real racism involving Suarez is in how much differently he was treated. Obviously a double standard for people that are English and people that are not.

Disgraceful. English citizens everywhere ought to be ashamed at their country's sham of a system.

Ridiculous.

John Terry is going to criminal court because a complaint was raised to the Metro police. No complaint was ever lodged to the Merseyside police.

I agree that it is ridiculous for the trial to not occur until after the Euros. That is just absurd.

But this has nothing to do with Luis Suarez or the racially charged words that he spoke to a black man. Stop trying to muddy the issue with irrelevant tangents just to try and make a guy found guilty of racially abusing somebody look better. It is pathetic and makes you look like the racist that you sadly are.

Back