• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

Just the facts, sir. I'm sorry they don't contend with the stupid argument that de Gea isn't a good goalkeeper. He is weak against crosses more times than I would like, but otherwise he is very good.

Not going to say anything on account of there's a kickoff in a fog game in half an hour, and don't wish to upset the Weauxf gods.

Pre-game music for the day...appropos for Suarez. By Liverpool's own Ladytron.

du du du du du du du du du du du du RACIST BASTARD du du du du du du du du du du du

Suarez is just misunderstood. Kicking someone in the stomach is a friendly gesture in Uruguay. Friends do it to each other all the time.

Well this DeGea's as good as Reina stuff looks pretty stupid now.

Spectacular save by Reina, then more work to cover it up.

Carroll did well for the most part, but IMO Suarez should have started.

FA has totally destroyed his season though. 9 games out, then it's going to take him games to get back into sync with the side. Unfortunate what corrupting power the FA has. Unfortunate that Liverpool didn't challenge it to the utmost.

A team that's growing though. Miles better performance than they've had the last few times against Spurs.

First half stoppages due to cat running about the pitch.

Second half stoppages due to twat lying about the pitch.

Suarez is just misunderstood. Kicking someone in the stomach is a friendly gesture in Uruguay. Friends do it to each other all the time.

Your stomach must be in a weird place.

And accidents happen, and he was rightly punished. He was thinking the ball was going to come down and was clearly anxious to get a chance.

SuarezBirthday.gif

I hope whoever made that didn't think it was funny or anything.

Your stomach must be in a weird place.

And accidents happen, and he was rightly punished. He was thinking the ball was going to come down and was clearly anxious to get a chance.

It looked stomach to me also. At worst it was in the pubes.

It looked stomach to me also. At worst it was in the pubes.

The way he went down I figured it was in the nether regions. Looking at it again maybe it was the stomach, in which case Parker was making a meal of it. Rightly punished, still.

8 draws in 12 home league games for Liverpool. Top 4? Meh.

Just need to beat Chelsea and find 2 more points, and I guess hope Newcastle or Arsenal don't do it first.

But really this team just needs game time together. What is it, Gerrard, Suarez and Carroll have never all started the same game, and in total have logged like 60 minutes together?

The defense has played together most of the year and it shows. Team certainly looked better than the last two times they played Spurs.

So if Kenny got pilloried by the press for supporting Suarez, what does Capello get for quitting his job rather than take away Terry's armband?

Louis Van Gaal's not doing anything right now and doesn't look like he'll be Ajax chairman...hrm. Probably won't happen but he's a helluva manager. Guus Hiddink also available. He might do a pinch-hit stint.

Most of the English media will slate Capello for not "getting English culture" enough to succeed at their NT boss and go on a rant about that instead. They have been dying to roast Capello for at least a couple years now.

Most of the English media will slate Capello for not "getting English culture" enough to succeed at their NT boss and go on a rant about that instead. They have been dying to roast Capello for at least a couple years now.

So nothing about enabling a racist?

Back