• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KanhojiAngre's Playground

You contest either of those easy penalty decisions? You're a fucking idiot.

Oh, and you're racist. Let's not forget that. You are racist. (not much to do with the conversation, but it bears repeating, because...well... you're a racist.)

You contest either of those easy penalty decisions? You're a fucking idiot.

Oh, and you're racist. Let's not forget that. You are racist. (not much to do with the conversation, but it bears repeating, because...well... you're a racist.)

And you're an idiot.

The first penalty was given with the man not attempting to play the ball and clearly going down with limited contact. The second was called when the player was clearly looking for contact, made sure he got it, then went down. Seen much much more not called. Seems like every time someone was in the box for Man U they were going down and crying for a penalty. If officials want to start calling the same game in the box as outside it, they all need to do it as a group because we all know that for the most part right now it isn't, that is unless you're Howard Webb and the team making the appeal is wearing an Aon shirt.

Revolutionizing some Kolsch beer right now.

Really surprised that you don't like beer, as it comes in all strengths and tastes. I don't think there's a more versatile beverage out there.

TUFFALO THE MAN DOESN'T LIKE BEER, JUST FREEDOM. NOTHING IS MORE INTOXICATING THAN FREEDOM.

Revolutionizing some Kolsch beer right now.

Really surprised that you don't like beer, as it comes in all strengths and tastes. I don't think there's a more versatile beverage out there.

I've tasted about 2 that I found merely not great rather than undrinkable.

I do like English cider, and many liquors, vodka being a notable exception. Soju I didn't like but if you mix it you can't even taste the stuff and it's almost cheaper than water.

How did the game end up for ka?

Which game? 3-3 is a fine result for Chelsea-Man U. Both teams looked old, poor defensively, and unable to control a game. Man U benefitted from some...we'll say soft penalties as to hopefully avoid DV coming completely out of shoes taking a hack.

The more important game to me was WVU's scintillating come-from-behind win at Providence to snap a 3 game losing streak that shouldn't have been.

9 straight games with 20+ points for Kevin Jones now.

My Liverpool XI for the Spurs match. I am finding it hard to find a good formation against a (near) full strength Spurs team. Hopefully they won't be hahaha.

abB4lG3aeo.jpg

Is it just me or is De Gea getting more positive press than has ever been seen for a goalkeeper that let in 3, including one on a ball put in with literally no angle that he deflected off his own man?

Seems a little weird. One great save undoes a game's worth of mediocre marshaling of defenses?

Kanhoji, I'm not sure if you've heard, but Gerrard is out with the herp.

Tough break. Would have expected Rooney to succumb to the STD what with the hiring hookers and such.

At least Gerrard hasn't got the derp like Patrice Evra.

Apparently deadmau5 is dead, again. He confirmed it on his facebook page.

Is it just me or is De Gea getting more positive press than has ever been seen for a goalkeeper that let in 3, including one on a ball put in with literally no angle that he deflected off his own man?

Seems a little weird. One great save undoes a game's worth of mediocre marshaling of defenses?

David de Gea is also performing as well as, if not better than, Jose Reina in the Premier League this season.

DDGvReina.jpg

And to answer the rep you left... Spurs aren't going to finish above United so I'm hoping they win just to keep the scum that is Liverpool out of the Champions League for the 3rd straight year.

David de Gea is also performing as well as, if not better than, Jose Reina in the Premier League this season.

DDGvReina.jpg

Proof that numbers lie like rugs if you want them to.

I used to be in politics, I'm more than familiar with making numbers lie.

And to answer the rep you left... Spurs aren't going to finish above United so I'm hoping they win just to keep the scum that is Liverpool out of the Champions League for the 3rd straight year.

Irrational.

Spurs is 3 back with a win and gets Man U at WHL. Completely silly to hope for that.

But then rationality has never really been your strong suit.

Since you don't want to bet on Liverpool finishing above United, how about betting on Spurs finishing above United?

I'll give you 4:1 odds and I say that United finish higher in the table than Spurs. $20 to the charity of the victors choosing.

Deal?

Proof that numbers lie like rugs if you want them to.

I used to be in politics, I'm more than familiar with making numbers lie.

Just the facts, sir. I'm sorry they don't contend with the stupid argument that de Gea isn't a good goalkeeper. He is weak against crosses more times than I would like, but otherwise he is very good.

Fog at Anfield = advantage Carroll. He'll be the first one to see the ball come out of the clouds.

Back