• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kenni Burns

Use the search engine for exact words. I preferred the coach who won more games. That was my basic stance.

Clawson's our guy and I like what I see and I'm excited for the future. If JG wants to brand me as "anti-Clawson" for whatever reason, that's up to him. I'm happy being part of a mostly unified fanbase.

Use the search engine for exact words. I preferred the coach who won more games. That was my basic stance.

Clawson's our guy and I like what I see and I'm excited for the future. If JG wants to brand me as "anti-Clawson" for whatever reason, that's up to him. I'm happy being part of a mostly unified fanbase.

Then I guess I was anti-Clawson too since I was a little bit concerned when comparing him to Lembo, in that Clawson has had some bad years, where Lembo hasn't really had "bad" years. However, after the process and learning about and hearing Clawson, I think we got the right guy of the two.

Then I guess I was anti-Clawson too since I was a little bit concerned when comparing him to Lembo, in that Clawson has had some bad years, where Lembo hasn't really had "bad" years. However, a fter the process and learning about and hearing Clawson, I think we got the right guy of the two.

That's where the context comes in. Clawson took over programs that were in much worse shape.

I think we got the better candidate.

Back