• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Keyshawn Woods Leaving Basketball Program

You made a statement with zero factual backing. What evidence do you have for the bold?

Kelsey appears to bring passion to everything that the does. He is a passionate guy and he loved Prosser, and if Wake hired him he'd bring that to Wake, it's a logic based extrapolation not evidentiary. The "unrivaled" is questionable, but I think he would bring a unique relationship to Prosser that no one else will therefore I used the word. I didn't say you need evidence, I commended your logic and reasoning and that's all my assertion was based on. Anyway, this is the wrong thread.

He’s poking fun at Wrangor’s absolutely laughable proclamation that Wake would be better than tOSU this year.

To be fair though, If we returned Key, Moore, and Crawford Danny could of probably coached this team down to a 14 or 15 win season.

There are some real classic posts on this thread. Some saying we would be better than tOSU next season even though Holtmann would absolutely coach circles around Manning. Great decision by Keyshawn. I hope he actually makes the NCAAT this year (Play in game doesn’t count).

All of them are.

Can you believe people actually thought losing three prospective seniors wasn’t a bad sign? Even this week, some people said we would be better this year than last year.

Can you believe people actually thought losing three prospective seniors wasn’t a bad sign? Even this week, some people said we would be better this year than last year.

Our record still could be.

I don’t think that’s a huge stretch.

He’s poking fun at Wrangor’s absolutely laughable proclamation that Wake would be better than tOSU this year.

I like Wrangor but he has been on a long losing streak with regards to posting on these boards. His judgement has been a bit off lately.

Swiiiiiiiing.....and a miss.

Agreed. But full disclosure that was before Moore and Crawford stayed in the draft (they may not have even declared at that point). I still don't think the Woods lost hurt us at all. Without Crawford and Moore (and Mitchell) we weren't going to be all that good anyway. I would rather Mucius and Wright Jr. be getting those minutes than Keyshawn.

Back