• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kirk Dbag Herbstreit

This is a continuation of the Wake has 6 fans comment, at that time Wake fans did an excellent job of roasting Kirk across his platforms. Just humiliated him for days. Then Clawson makes fun of him publicly. Wake won that PR battle. So instead of making it right, Kirk has tripled down after our fans and Clawson humiliated this miserable fuck.

He's a lazy, arrogant hack who thinks it's beneath him to have to cover teams like Wake. He's nobody to me.

Also he's about 1/100th the football mind Dave Clawson is.

Don’t forget Kirk’s son is a walk on at Clemson. Herbstreit absolutely worships Dabo.

He goes out of his way to trash us. Anyone catch him saying "... well Clemson isn't facing a Wake defense tonight." In actuality, the little prick trashed on one of the most exciting games on his employer's network to be played the entire year!!

Someone above him needs to pull him aside and inform that they are trying to promote a bigger product but that ain't about to happen at ESPN.

Oh and the Devin Leary blowjobs need to end as well. Hartman is clearly equal if not better.

He goes out of his way to trash us. Anyone catch him saying "... well Clemson isn't facing a Wake defense tonight." In actuality, the little prick trashed on one of the most exciting games on his employer's network to be played the entire year!!

Someone above him needs to pull him aside and inform that they are trying to promote a bigger product but that ain't about to happen at ESPN.

Oh and the Devin Leary blowjobs need to end as well. Hartman is clearly equal if not better.
yeah and Clemson wasn’t facing the Wake offense vs State. They needed every single one of their points to beat us, and were one play away from not having enough.

Don’t forget Kirk’s son is a walk on at Clemson. Herbstreit absolutely worships Dabo.

Son’s twin brother was also at Clemson, but transferred to OSU to focus on academics, which is funny.

yeah and Clemson wasn’t facing the Wake offense vs State. They needed every single one of their points to beat us, and were one play away from not having enough.
It's noticeable but I also think it has everything to do with the media promotion for a super conference. The whole context of his comments were about Clemson's place in the playoff race, how do they stack up vs Bama, etc. It's all about the national story and all that matters are fanbases or large markets.

I think it’s nothing more than Kirk thinks programs like Wake should just be patsies for the big programs like Clemson, FSU, etc to abuse and it pisses him off to even have to talk about Wake Forest football unless it’s to make a joke.
Kirk and Corso absolutely feel that way. It pained Coro in 2006 to give us props when we won the ACC. I remember last year when Corso said that at the G5 should have their own playoff when Cincy appeared in the ranking. I hate that cave man thinking.

Kirk and Corso absolutely feel that way. It pained Coro in 2006 to give us props when we won the ACC. I remember last year when Corso said that at the G5 should have their own playoff when Cincy appeared in the ranking. I hate that cave man thinking.
Don’t think we will have to hear much from Corso moving forward.

I think it’s nothing more than Kirk thinks programs like Wake should just be patsies for the big programs like Clemson, FSU, etc to abuse and it pisses him off to even have to talk about Wake Forest football unless it’s to make a joke.

He will forever and always associate us with these kinds of programs:

Untitled.png

yeah but if Duke is good I have no doubt that Gameday will go there and they will bring out K to be the guest picker.
if Wake and Duke both win out, wonder if they will bring Gameday there Thanksgiving weekend.

if Wake and Duke both win out, wonder if they will bring Gameday there Thanksgiving weekend.
zero chance with all the rivalry games going on, particularly Ohio State-Michigan. Which is dumb, the Big 10 is not going to fuck you anymore, ESPN. They've moved on.

If we tweet that Kirk had a cow lick on game day yesterday, he’ll have breakdown.
He moved his family from Ohio (where is is from) to Tennessee because of how Ohio State fans reacted to his announcing and commentary, so that should give you some insight into his personality.

Back