• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KJ & NFL Combine Thread

I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see James overcoming his hands.

Josh Harris started a playoff game. I'm not going to count out a player with measureables who had the opportunity to succeed at Wake and didn't.

Apparently all 32 teams had someone at the pro day today and the Steelers sent 4 people. They pick 22nd and have a huge need at CB. That's a promising sign for KJ.

That would be awesome. I admire the Steelers organization and Coach Tomlin. They're the prime model of stability in professional sports.

That would be awesome. I admire the Steelers organization and Coach Tomlin. They're the prime model of stability in professional sports.

Yeah, except for their rapist of a QB, druggie of a RB, and having the dirtiest player in the league for about 10 years.

Matt James: 4.51 40. 36 inch vertical. 16 bench reps.
EJ Scott: 4.55 40. 36 inch vertical. 21 bench reps. 6.8 3 cone.

Pretty good results. Wonder if scouts will give James a
Look based on size-speed measurables.

That's two who worked for the pro day. Any other of the graduating Wake players work out for the pro scouts etc.?

Apparently all 32 teams had someone at the pro day today and the Steelers sent 4 people. They pick 22nd and have a huge need at CB. That's a promising sign for KJ.

...and he'd get to keep his colors and wear the black and gold again!;)

Eagles and Chargers also apparently showed strong interest in KJ at the pro day. Two other teams with mid-late 1st round picks and a need at CB.

Back