• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Butthurt Mafia Game Over-Butthurt Acheived???

2001 is all grown up. Divorced. New gal. New baby. He's a real man now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit SeanJ, I still think it was a good move.

Are you goober or doofus? This game was kicking my ass with names I didn't know and nicknames that didn't match names, and then people acting like roles I didn't know. I was Eagle . . . I remember playing with Eagles, but all I can really remember is a Kermit the Frog avatar, so that didn't help me act like him. ;)

This is a long-winded way of saying "thank you" DaDeacs, for putting me out of my misery.

The best part of that is that jtp is a chick.

Are you goober or doofus? This game was kicking my ass with names I didn't know and nicknames that didn't match names, and then people acting like roles I didn't know. I was Eagle . . . I remember playing with Eagles, but all I can really remember is a Kermit the Frog avatar, so that didn't help me act like him. ;)

This is a long-winded way of saying "thank you" DaDeacs, for putting me out of my misery.

I was talking about the game from that YouTube clip, I didnt play in this game because I am old and lazy, I mean "busy".

my goal is to win the lottery and fly everyone out to my private island and have a real life mafia game

my goal is to win the lottery and fly everyone out to my private island and have a real life mafia game

I will get M night shamalan however the hell you spell it to write the game

I am goober and I am a KU fan

If people get bored:

http://maryland.247sports.com/Board...afia-Coach-K-leads-mafia-2-to-victory-3638388

Although QT deleting her account erased posts and fucked some up. She was Indy who was in both mafia so they both thought they had 5 aside while there were only 4 in each. I think that was the first time it had been done that I'd seen. Bogie's posts were amazing down the stretch. "Jackie Robinson isn't mafia. This isn't PackPride".

In terms of highest quality:

http://maryland.247sports.com/Board...MAFIA-2-7erps-Evo-FTN-Ryala-Toogs-WIN-6199004

This was week1 after mafia rankings were released and people were being serious about it. I basically had a mental breakdown late in the game. My profile quote on the suque the last 6 years came from this game. I was all over a lot of the mafia but didn't realize it - I was venting about playing badly. Hoophead called it Eaglesception in chat saying I was spot on but by saying I was playing badly I convinced other civs I was which led to me dying. But for actually posts and effort from everyone, this game was very good.

I nailed QT Day 1 in the first game (but she escaped due to her two mafia protection) and got eagles lynched when he was a civ in the second game. Good list Iggles.

Back