• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Butthurt Mafia Game Over-Butthurt Acheived???

Life goal to get these players in a mafia game again:

1. Smiley
2. 7erps
3. jellis
4. coastal
5. 2001
6. FTN
7. tf22
8. SLT
9. Da
10. tsy

Mine would be (in no particular order)

1. Apetit
2. Diego
3. Boom
4. Cheese
5. HTTD
6. 724
7. Bdz
8. Ogb
9. Deakfreak07
10. Wake4me (let the butthurt flow)
11. Diego (like actually present)
12. Wfu03
13. Wfrw
14. Da
15. Damo
16. Numbers
17. Tbolt
18. Mett

I don't miss playing on the Suque. The posting functionality of this board is much better, IMO. Plus, I can half screen the Pit and it doesn't fuck with my ability to read and make posts.

Mine would be (in no particular order)

1. Apetit
2. Diego
3. Boom
4. Cheese
5. HTTD
6. 724
7. Bdz
8. Ogb
9. Deakfreak07
10. Wake4me (let the butthurt flow)
11. Diego (like actually present)
12. Wfu03
13. Wfrw
14. Da
15. Damo
16. Numbers
17. Tbolt
18. Mett

I just want to get real toogs back. That guy was pretty good. The new version is shit.

I nailed QT Day 1 in the first game (but she escaped due to her two mafia protection) and got eagles lynched when he was a civ in the second game. Good list Iggles.

It worked. I brought you out of hiding.

I just want to get real toogs back. That guy was pretty good. The new version is shit.

You compared me to parlay ~2010.

I almost put you on my list, but figured there was enough butthurt in this thread from jhawk and I didn't really need to get you riled up.

FTN is a fucking miserable sack of cunt lint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why in earth would you want to play with him

I do miss gives a fuck toogs. I remember saying at one point my ultimate goal was to tell toogs I was mafia when I was mafia and beat him in end game.

I do miss gives a fuck toogs. I remember saying at one point my ultimate goal was to tell toogs I was mafia when I was mafia and beat him in end game.

I do give a shit, just life changes. I'm far busier at work than "prime" toogs was. I don't mean to suck, but here we are.

FTN is a fucking miserable sack of cunt lint

top 4 player but then something happened to him and he just became a miserable sack of shit

was parlay good then? that was a longass time ago

It was more in a "I think you're like parlay and maybe I should listen sometimes but I never will" sort of thing. Parlay was always pretty good when he had time.

Pence used private email server while governor of Indiana. Lolol

top 4 player but then something happened to him and he just became a miserable sack of shit

Ya. He was inducted into the hall.

Can't remove him.

Toogs
Eagles
FTN
JTP
Rommy

Maybe a lucky person makes it this year. We will see. I got my eye on Gouda. I love him.

Can't remove him.

Toogs
Eagles
FTN
JTP
Rommy

Maybe a lucky person makes it this year. We will see. I got my eye on Gouda. I love him.

I'm the greatest that ever lived. I've made 3 people quit out of butthurt. The end.

Eagles is the goat but I have way more fun

Can't remove him.

Toogs
Eagles
FTN
JTP
Rommy

gouda uses PEDs. He will never get in.

Back