• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Butthurt Mafia Game Over-Butthurt Acheived???

Ya. He was inducted into the hall.

Can't remove him.

Toogs
Eagles
FTN
JTP
Rommy

Maybe a lucky person makes it this year. We will see. I got my eye on Gouda. I love him.

Current top 3 of those regularly playing, in no particular order, are:

Nonny (WAKE)
JTP (MARYLAND)
Gouda (KU)

Sad if true

it's a what have you done for me lately league, man.

if we want to track this, my metrics are:

days alive as mafia / total days in game
+ days alive as civ special / total days in game
+ -1 * (days alive as vanilla civ) / total days in game
- some kind of multiplier if lynched as civ
+ some kind of multiplier if night hit as vanilla civ
- some kind of multiplier if lynched as maf
- some kind of multiplier if night hit as maf
= rating

it's a what have you done for me lately league, man.

if we want to track this, my metrics are:

days alive as mafia / total days in game
+ days alive as civ special / total days in game
+ -1 * (days alive as vanilla civ) / total days in game
- some kind of multiplier if lynched as civ
+ some kind of multiplier if night hit as vanilla civ
- some kind of multiplier if lynched as maf
- some kind of multiplier if night hit as maf
= rating

your rating system is flawed, based on that I should have a high rating when in fact I am not very good at this game.

No points for doing your job well as a civ special? I.e. hitting as cop or BG?

No points for doing your job well as a civ special? I.e. hitting as cop or BG?

too hard to track. im not going to comb through game threads for info. these are easily findable outcomes

you get penalized for living as a vanilla civ

Seems like there's a lot of value placed on respect then.

I get ignored, even though I think I do a pretty decent job as a civ special.

I wouldn't do well in the ratings at all.

Seems like there's a lot of value placed on respect then.

I get ignored, even though I think I do a pretty decent job as a civ special.

I wouldn't do well in the ratings at all.

true, more variables go into being a good player than these. we would need:

- correct lynch as civ
- missed lynch as maf

That would greatly help players coming with low civ respect that live long, they would salvage that by being on correct lynches.

-----

No way in hell am i tracking this, but it's fun for me to breakdown all the parts that go into being a good mafia player

true, more variables go into being a good player than these. we would need:

- correct lynch as civ
- missed lynch as maf

That would greatly help players coming with low civ respect that live long, they would salvage that by being on correct lynches.

-----

No way in hell am i tracking this, but it's fun for me to breakdown all the parts that go into being a good mafia player

You need metrics based on trolling, acrostics, etc too.

I dont know if romans rankings are another stab at butthurt, but I think that list is flawed

Jtp's play was great, but he has played in what, 2 games recently? We have had many more than that he has missed

Also Nonny isn't a terrible choice, he is a pretty good player. I like him to a MLB slugger. He is either going to hit a homer or strikeout. You need a guy like that on your team

It seems like your list is based of HRs or "big plays" not consistency. We have quite a few players who may not hit big, but are consistently great.

I also agree with gouda that there should be a certain element for trolling, fun, bluffing, poetry

I dont know if romans rankings are another stab at butthurt, but I think that list is flawed

Jtp's play was great, but he has played in what, 2 games recently? We have had many more than that he has missed

Also Nonny isn't a terrible choice, he is a pretty good player. I like him to a MLB slugger. He is either going to hit a homer or strikeout. You need a guy like that on your team

It seems like your list is based of HRs or "big plays" not consistency. We have quite a few players who may not hit big, but are consistently great.

I also agree with gouda that there should be a certain element for trolling, fun, bluffing, poetry

I mean, i wiped my ass and that's the list i came up with. If i was going to put this into a published journal, i would think harder about it and probably have a bym/tejas in there as you guys are solid as hell; and also i wanted to suck off jtp a bit for b eing a great teammate this last game

Can we please play Diplomacy?

Shoutout to @toogs for seeing my acrostic and telling me to EABOD lol

Back