• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Breakdown of the Liberty Universtiy Flames ("LU", "JFU", "Homophobe U",

So many things to fix on this team it is hard to determine where to start. No it's not, it is our EFFORT that needs to be fixed RIGHT NOW that is what is so discouraging, play like you care guys! Plus if Danny would show a little emotion that would help.

Wilbekin needs to graduate in December. Chill needs to play limited minutes until he learns how to shoot and pass again. The 4 guard lineup experiment should be over. Play Melo, Mitchell, SJM, the walk on, Sarr, Moore and Thompson, making sure 2 of them are in the game at all times. And play some fucking zone from time to time. An offensive set other than high pick and roll would be appreciated too.

Been saying for the past few seasons we should play zone since we can’t guard anyone man to man but he’s too hard headed to do it for any length of time.

Let's make that swap. I don't think this team could be UNCG anyway.

How about Wake plays UNCG and if Wes Miller wins the game, he gets the Wake job.

So next Friday is a winner stays loser leaves game?

Seriously, we can't get defensive stops against Georgia Southern or Liberty! Really? We will lose some ACC games by 50!

So next Friday is a winner stays loser leaves game?

Danny would just come back as “Down Town Charlie Brown.” Let’s see if anyone else used to watch Mid-Atlantic and World Wide Wrestling.

Agreed with the sentiment we can't run 4 guards. This is high D1 basketball. If you don't have a couple 6'7 guys in addition to 6'9-7'1, you're a nobody. If our guys could shoot like the Warriors, maybe. But they can't. Okeke actually looked pretty decent. Sub him in there with Thompson, have Moore/SJM on the court, Chaundee at 3 (with Melo subbing in), Woods and Crawford. We need to use our size to clean up mistakes.

We lost to a team who’s opener was against summit university. It’s a freaking small baptist school in the same town as my home town. It is extremely low level d3 ball that wanted one of my players a couple years ago that wasn’t even good enough to get him. This is worse than Stetson in my eyes . This is year 4 of this regime and we look to be back to where we were 4 years ago.

Pick and roll is not effective with our current personnel.
We need team leadership. Don't have a clue where that is going to come from. I'm hoping Chaundee.
What happened to Childress's game? Unbelievable.
On the flip side, Sunday O is ready to contribute...

Watching a replay now. Childress has literally thrown the ball directly to the other team 3 times now. He and Wilbekin are useless. Sarr has shown nothing. We really have 3 decent players and that's it right now.

Watching a replay now. Childress has literally thrown the ball directly to the other team 3 times now. He and Wilbekin are useless. Sarr has shown nothing. We really have 3 decent players and that's it right now.

Childress was horrible. Like really really bad

Back